1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I did it!!

1. Pampered Heather

Pampered Heather Novice Member

I am offically a Pampered Chef Consultant - filled out my agreement this morning after thinking about it for a month! Can't wait. I've gotten lots of great receipe and show ideas from everyone here. I can't wait to start! First show scheduled for August 10th!! :eek: Scared out of my mind but gotta try it!!

2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Congrats! That's such great news. That's great that you already have a show scheduled in a few weeks. Maybe you'll get that bonus if you have and submit two shows by August 15th so you earn the mid-season products for free! Welcome aboard. You're in the right place to get great ideas!

Jul 25, 2005
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Welcome! You'll have so much fun with PC!

Jul 25, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome Heather! You made an excellent decision with joining PC! I am going into my 5th month and LOVE getting FREE stuff all the time! My word of advice is: If there is a promotion out, strive to reach it! If you don't reach it, you will end up purchasing the product and wish that you had earned it FREE! Good Luck! :p

Jul 25, 2005
Have something to add?