• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Team?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. To become a consultant, you need to sign a consultant agreement and purchase a starter kit. Joining the Pampered Chef team offers benefits such as income through commission, discounts on products, and flexibility to work your own hours. The cost to join varies depending on the starter kit chosen, which includes products, supplies, and training materials. Previous sales experience is not necessary for success, as the company provides training and values passion for cooking and their products.
DoxieMom
Almost chickened out! I signed my contract today!!:eek: After about one week of asking my recruiter a million and one questions and reading over the fantastic website, I DID IT! For some crazy reason signing the contract scared me more than taking a state exam. Not scared now, all better:D
So let me introduce myself. My name is Freda, I am a work full time, have several children (two & four legged) and my husband & I live on the beautiful Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Hello Everyone!

Hello and welcome - I hope you truly enjoy it...the scariest part is over and now you can get excited about all the products you get. Whether you do this for a year or 10 years, I can guarantee you'll love your stuff.

I've had PC products for 12 years and I was just telling my husband today I enjoy them more now as a consultant than I did just as a consumer!

Welcome and I agree this is a fantastic line of products that I can get really excited about and I "hate" to cook... lol

Thank you. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Have fun and enjoy! That is the best suggestion. Enthusiasm shows...if you are excited about what you are doing and selling, others will be too.

If you're having a bad day, leave it in the car when you are at a show...there is always time later to deal with the anger, pain, whatever. Put on your fun face and do it!

As for information, Consultant's Corner is FULL of advice, just learn to search and read and if you can't find something, ask here, someone ALWAYS has an answer (good or bad...he-he).

Welcome! Glad to hear you decided to sign!! Don't be afraid to post any questions/concerns...we'll be happy to help you!!

DoxieMom said:
Thank you. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Read everything then read it again..because I still dont know it all ;)

Welcome!! Glad to have you here on our virtual cluster!

Congrats on your new business venture!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Welcome~!

...your right, this website is fantastic...we are all here to help and answer each others questions...sometimes we just need someone in the biz to hear us and everyone here will lend an ear.

may your PC journey bring you all the success in the world.

Welcome Freda! Congratulations on joining one of the best companies around! Let us know if there are any questions we can answer for you! Good luck!

Hello and Welcome!! Best of luck to you on your new adventure!!

Hi, Freda! Welcome to the Pampered Chef "family"!!

I've only been on this "loop" for a short time, but it's so nice to "visit" with so many nice, like-minded people on here!!

And like the others say, just come here with any questions you may have. There's lots of "helpful" people here!!

Best of luck to you in your new venture!
So, when's your first show???

Paula

I have 2 catalog shows closing on Friday 19th, my first cooking show Saturday 26th., catalog show closing Friday June 1st, cooking show June 2nd. and in the works a Bridal Registry

Welcome! I wish you all the best.

Hi, Freda!

Welcome to our crazy group! I am glad to hear that you take the agreement seriously... it tells me that you want to run a successful business. This is A LOT of fun (well, mostly fun!), but it is still a business and you do need to do a certain amount of due diligence to make sure its for you! You'll have to let us know how you do with your first show!

Hey Freda... I just PM'ed you and I mis-spelled your first name! Sorry! Welcome to Chef Success! You've come to a fabulous site and we are so glad to have you!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they do?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They also provide cooking tips, recipes, and cooking demonstrations to help you make the most out of your products.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign a consultant agreement and purchase a starter kit. You can sign up through a current consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses. You also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss.

4. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on which starter kit you choose. The starter kits range from $99 to $259 and include a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant.

5. Is it necessary to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you develop your skills and become a successful consultant. Your passion for cooking and the products is more important than sales experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Graves