• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on My Stuff: A Story of Window Breaking and Pampered Chef Money

In summary, the conversation is about someone who has just submitted their consultant agreement and is waiting for their kit to arrive. They express frustration when their son breaks a window, worrying about the money they had saved for their new business. The conversation then shifts to advice on how to prepare for the business, including opening a bank account and ordering business cards. The person shares their excitement about booking 8 shows before even receiving their kit and receiving free items through the super starter bonuses. They also mention having a friend who gave them products to use for their business. Overall, the conversation is filled with positivity and excitement for the new business venture.
DZmom
My consultant agreement is finally submitted and now I'm just waiting on my stuff! I couldn't believe it when my son broke that window the other day. I was so :mad: . The first thought that came to mind was "Oh no, there goes my PC money!!" :( So, how long am going to be waiting?!?!?

Congratulations!! You are so going to enjoy yourself. Your kit will probably take a week or so, they are pretty quick about shippping, although I think it depends on which month is your super starter month, if you picked August, they will ship it right away, if you picked September, I think they wait till closer to the end of the month to ship.

In the meantime, open up a bank account especially for PC, then through the website apply for your PC debit card. The PC debit card is used in Pampered Partner for paying for shows and your supply orders, that way PC just takes the money out of your account automatically. This account is where you get paid too!!

Good luck!

Hey Congrats!! We'll have to keep in touch! We don't live that far apart and i also just started (NO kit yet. darn I wanna play!! :D ) I have however started telling ppl what I'm doing and so far have some "reservations" for 2 shows and my bank wants some books! So yipee!! I know you'll do great!! Its fun to be excited about something and this board makes it very easy to establish some great roots to get our buisness growing!! :p

Angie

Definately get on the phone and try to get some shows booked while you are waiting for your kit. I've posted a couple of attachments from this website that may help. You may already have them. Make sure to overbook your first super starter month so you can get the recruiting specials and SS kit 1. I didn't do that my first month and I missed out on getting all the cookware free because I had 2 people cancel shows last minute. I was very dissappointed. Now I know better. Let us know how it goes.

Attachments

• 118waystogetbookings.doc
    41 KB · Views: 801
  • things to do while you wait for your kit.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 413
Still so excited!I've got 8 show booked so far. I just couldn't believe that I have that many booked already. I can't wait to get my kit in. I've already bought everything I need to buy. I have a friend that used to sell PC and she gave me a ton of stuff, so I'm just waiting on catalogs and products so that I can put together my Host Packets. I'm so excited!!!

That is so great. I didn't have it that good 3 years ago. Your doing a great job. Good Luck

Wow 8 your on top of it!! That's awsome!! I'm up to 3 now!! And still waiting the arrival of the kit.lol I want to order my business cards..ect.. But they haven't processed my debit card info yet and I wanted to do a website before I ordered the cards!! My goal is to get at least one more party before my kit comes :p

Angie

Business CardsI went ahead and ordered a few business cards. Vista Print has some free designs that are nice and the shipping is all you pay for. I paid less than $10 for 250 cards. When I get my site up and running I will order some more.

DZmom said:
I've got 8 show booked so far. I just couldn't believe that I have that many booked already. I can't wait to get my kit in. I've already bought everything I need to buy. I have a friend that used to sell PC and she gave me a ton of stuff, so I'm just waiting on catalogs and products so that I can put together my Host Packets. I'm so excited!!!
Wow, that's incredible!! Way to go. YOu are going to get SOOO much free stuff with those SS bonuses. And I can tell you're going to have a booming business. That's so exciting! :D

1. What is "Waiting on My Stuff" about?

"Waiting on My Stuff" is a memoir written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her experience with a break-in at her home and how the money she earned from her Pampered Chef business helped her recover from the incident.

2. How does Pampered Chef play a role in the story?

Pampered Chef plays a significant role in the story as the main source of income for the author. The money she earns from selling Pampered Chef products and hosting parties helps her financially during the aftermath of the break-in.

3. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is not only for Pampered Chef consultants. While it does touch on the author's experience with the company, the overall message of resilience and the importance of community support is relatable to anyone.

4. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author was inspired to write this book after reflecting on her experience with the break-in and how her Pampered Chef business played a crucial role in her recovery. She wanted to share her story and inspire others who may be going through similar challenges.

5. Does the book offer any advice for aspiring Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the book offers advice and tips for anyone interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. The author shares her personal experience and insights on how to be successful in the business and create a strong support system within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pampered Heather
  • General Chat
Replies