• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Show Success!

The party went well - I forgot to talk about 1/2 the stuff that I had written up on my script. :( But oh well, I guess I learn from mistakes, and it can only get better from here.You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
ashkay
:D Well it's over - my first show that is. It was this morning. I just called my hostess and she is getting $140 in free product!!! She had a $700 show! ($450 of that was from outside orders) Plus I got 3 bookings out of her (she is nailing down her 3rd one which was a guest today who really wants the June host special)

The party went ok - I forgot to talk about 1/2 the stuff that I had written up on my script. :( But oh well, I guess I learn from mistakes, and it can only get better from here.

I couldn't have done it without all you here! Thanks for your idea & support!

Congrats!Good job! Way to go! :D
How did you do it? I'm new at this, just signed up at the end of April.

ashkay said:
:D
The party went ok - I forgot to talk about 1/2 the stuff that I had written up on my script. :( But oh well, I guess I learn from mistakes, and it can only get better from here.

That is so funny, b/c I was telling my friend how I write up a script for my shows and then I get into them and I don't follow 1/2 the stuff I had intended! I think that a lot of is that I end up catering the show to the audience, the personalities, the floorplan/logistics, etc. that having the script has become more of a net that I know is there if I need it and then I just concentrate on having fun. Fun is contagious!

Congrats on an awesome show!!!!

Yahoo!!!Congrats on an awesome first show!!!!

Way to go!!!!

Michelle

Congrats!That's awesome! Might I asked how you were successful in scoring 3 bookings? I have not yet had any luck getting a booking from a show and I've had 4 shows!

ashkay said:
:D Well it's over - my first show that is. It was this morning. I just called my hostess and she is getting $140 in free product!!! She had a $700 show! ($450 of that was from outside orders) Plus I got 3 bookings out of her (she is nailing down her 3rd one which was a guest today who really wants the June host special)

I couldn't have done it without all you here! Thanks for your idea & support!

Congrats! That's awesome. :)
There must be something in the air this week - I had a show on Saturday and got 4 bookings from it! :)

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family.

How do I prepare for my first show?

First, make a guest list and send out invitations. Then, work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose recipes and products that fit your guests' interests and needs. Finally, set up your kitchen space and make sure you have all the necessary supplies.

What can I expect at my first show?

At your first show, your consultant will guide you and your guests through the preparation of delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. You and your guests will have the opportunity to taste and try out the products, and you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your show.

How can I get the most out of my first show?

To get the most out of your first show, invite a variety of guests and encourage them to bring a friend. This will not only make the show more fun, but it will also increase your chances of earning more free and discounted products. Also, don't be afraid to ask your consultant questions and try out the products yourself.

What happens after my first show?

After your first show, your consultant will help you with any orders and deliveries, and you can continue to earn rewards and discounts by hosting more shows. You can also join the Pampered Chef community and attend events and workshops to learn more about the products and business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor