1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I did it!!!

1. ashkay

ashkay Novice Member

:D Well it's over - my first show that is. It was this morning. I just called my hostess and she is getting $140 in free product!!! She had a $700 show! ($450 of that was from outside orders) Plus I got 3 bookings out of her (she is nailing down her 3rd one which was a guest today who really wants the June host special)

The party went ok - I forgot to talk about 1/2 the stuff that I had written up on my script. :( But oh well, I guess I learn from mistakes, and it can only get better from here.

I couldn't have done it without all you here! Thanks for your idea & support!

May 14, 2005
  2. Congrats!

Good job! Way to go! :D
    How did you do it? I'm new at this, just signed up at the end of April.

3. MSmith

MSmith Member

That is so funny, b/c I was telling my friend how I write up a script for my shows and then I get into them and I don't follow 1/2 the stuff I had intended! I think that a lot of is that I end up catering the show to the audience, the personalities, the floorplan/logistics, etc. that having the script has become more of a net that I know is there if I need it and then I just concentrate on having fun. Fun is contagious!

Congrats on an awesome show!!!!

May 14, 2005
  4. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

Yahoo!!!

Congrats on an awesome first show!!!!

Way to go!!!!

Michelle

May 16, 2005
  5. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Congrats!

That's awesome! Might I asked how you were successful in scoring 3 bookings? I have not yet had any luck getting a booking from a show and I've had 4 shows!

May 16, 2005
  6. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Congrats! That's awesome. :)

There must be something in the air this week - I had a show on Saturday and got 4 bookings from it! :)

May 16, 2005
Have something to add?