• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!

(between the closing date and the submission date) is a time when you might be tempted to slack off - to take a break or to visit some other shows. 3) The last... (the submission date) is also a time when you might be tempted to take a break because you have finished all the work.
SDavis24
I never post, but I always read. Well this month (April) is my SSM1 and I thought I wasn't going to qualify, but kept trying because I really wanted the cookware, the mid-season products..etc, it was just everyone was so busy (I had a 3 catalog show's and only 1 kitchen show) I'm happy to annouce everything came together! :) Whoo Hoo, I'm even above the $1250. I just need to submit all the shows (doing that Wed. when my last show closes). I already have shows lined up for May, 1 for July. Now my job is to get more shows for May and June. :)

I just needed to share my excitement! Thanks! :)

Sara :p

I did too!Hi Sara! April is my first SS month and I didn't know if everything would come together because I only had 2 catalog shows! I kept telling my aunt that she would be so gracious to hold a kitchen show for me and that I would make her favorite cake (the turtle fudge skillet cake~All the best cookbook) as a little treat for her party! I also told her that I need a $400 show to get me to the next level! She honestly would have been happy just to reach that so when I left her house that night she was $5 shy of reaching that goal! She was shocked and she still had coworkers who wanted to purchase! She finally reached $575 in sales but wouldn't settle for that! She wanted to get to the $600 level and she made it! My total commissionable sales this month were $1496! I just need to do really well these next few months so I can earn the stoneware package! I was so happy to reach that so I could get the cookware, midseason, ss month 1 pkg and a paycheck! Oh, and a bracelet! I am so excited so we made a deal that I have to make some macadamia cookies with the new ice cream sandwich maker! :p I am having surgery on the 28th (thyroid, ugh!) so I don't know how long I am going to be down for so I have lined up a possible fundraiser with a school and a catalog show while I am recooping! My next kitchen show is tomorrow night and then not again until May 21st! That seems so far away but I don't want to shaft any of my hosts with not giving it my best! I am so excited for you as well! It's so nice to reach that goal and to talk to someone else who is just as excited! My family is already telling me that I have showed them everything I earned already! OOPS! ;) I guess I can't contain myself! Good Luck the next few months!
Kristi

Kristi - GREAT JOB. I don't have my final totals due to the last show closing out on Wed., but I'll be right around where you are, I'm hoping for more, but am trying not to get my hopes up. It is nice to know you made a goal!
Good luck with your surgery! I hope it all goes well.

Thanks! Get well so you can jump back out there and sell! :)

Great Job!Sara~Thank you very much! I am hoping you do better than that too! I love that it goes into a reserve bank! What bonus pkg will you pick when you reach that goal? Let me know what your final totals are! I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday!
Kristi

Thank you Kristi.

It's so nice to have a support group like this - as well as my cluster.
Well I'm off to bed - (I have another job - office manager for an aerospace company and 4am comes really early!). Have a great night. Talk to you later.

CONGRATULATIOS to all! Just love that UPS man (or woman)!! Make sure you get your shows submitted before the end of the month.

Keep up the momentum and tell everyone outside of PC people how well you did and what you earned.

Again....CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is SO EXCITING!

That great news from all of you!Ginger is very correct in that you do not want to wait until the end of the month to turn in all your shows. Make very sure that as soon as you close, you transmit. Three reasons:
1) Is that once it is closed, you do not have to worry about it any more except to get the receipts to the host.
2) The middle of the month has been fantastic for "turn around times". I submitted a show last Thursday, it shipped Friday and was at the host's home
on Monday!!! That keeps your hosts coming back for more, and more and more....
3) If you have direct deposit, and I suggest you do because I believe they too will eliminate checks soon, you can get paid 2 times a month instead of once! Shows submitted from the first of the month until the 15th gives you a pay day on the 22nd.

Phenominal job. You have a great handle on host coaching!

Applause all around!!

PC items for saleI still have some items for sale.
Invitations are 2 @ $1.00
Host Info. cards $1.00
1 pack of Recruit cards for $1.50
2 pads of kitchen show tallys for $1.50
Stoneware Tote for $20
PC briefcase for $20
tons of postcards
Home office stickers 9 sheets @ .75 cents for all
Preferred Customer Card labels from Nancys Artworks 1 1/2 packs for $5.00
520 Bring a Friend stickers for $3.00
1 pack of Nancys Artworks Perforated checkered postcards (100 in all) for $10
Tart/quiche pan for $15
a few stamps too
If anyone would like any of these items just email me at [email protected]
thanks
Liz :D

Are we really allowed to sale these kinds of items on this website? Just curious. I used to go to a website simular to this one for another company and it was totally forbidden. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind it at all. Great prices. We all look for bargins. Thanks for the information.

1. What is "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" about?

"Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" is a heartwarming tale of a woman named Sara who overcomes challenges and qualifies for the prestigious SSM1 status at Pampered Chef.

2. Who is the author of "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!"?

The author of "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" is not specified, but it is part of a series of inspiring stories published by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of their consultants.

3. Is "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" available for purchase?

No, "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" is not available for purchase. It is a free publication by Pampered Chef to inspire and motivate their consultants.

4. How can I find more stories like "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!"?

Pampered Chef regularly publishes inspiring stories on their website and social media pages. You can also connect with other consultants and hear their stories at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

5. Can I share "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" with others?

Yes, you are encouraged to share "Sara's Story: Celebrating Qualifying for SSM1!" with others to spread inspiration and motivation. You can also share the story on social media using the hashtag #SSM1Celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
Symara
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies