• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My Growing Team: Celebrating New Recruits and Potential Success!

In summary, Sarah has been successful in recruiting two new consultants. She has printed out helpful materials for her recruits, including a welcome booklet and a recipe for success binder. She has attended a few of her director's shows and is looking for tips on how to get her recruits interested and to sign up.
kitchen queen
I got my first recruit and then 3 days later I got my second. They have both signed and are in their intro period. Their super starter month #1 is July.

I am SO excited.

I have another potential recruit who is getting ready to close her show. I really think she's going to join my team.

Have I mentioned that I am SO excited?

Now, I just need to support them and help them qualify & do well in their business.

Isn't this company great? I get to help my business grow by helping others to get free products & earn a great income at a fabulous job. I love saying to people at my shows, "My life is a party, what's yours like?"

:D :D :D

WAY TO GO!! Thats great!!! You have every reason to be excited!! Keep up the good work!

Additional help for your recruitsCONGRATS SARAH!! :D

I too am on my way to promoting to Future Director :D ! I have a recruit who is in her introductory month right now. I have another signing up in August when her kids start school!! I found some posts on here that I printed out for my recruits that really helped them and got them excited about their business with Pampered Chef! Check under PC Files at the top. There are files like 118 ways to get bookings, what to do while you wait for your starter kit, etc. They really appreciated them and found them helpful. You might want to check it out! Hope that helps!

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!

New Consultant MaterialsSo that started me thinking...

For those of you with people in your downline, what do you give your new consultants for training purposes?

I have only been involved with the training of one of my recruits and was there basically to observe my director while she trained. Do you give new consultants a binder/folder with additional info? A "Welcome to the Cluster" binder???? They have the Recipe for Success binder and I would not want to give them too much info... Just curious as to everyone's thoughts.

Qbutterflies... if you have any thoughts that would be great too, since you're are the recruit I am talking about!!! ;) I want to give my consultants lots of info, but not too much!

Congrats, Lisa!I'm hoping to start recruting like crazy myself! You must really be doing something right! Way to go!

That's fantastic! Congratulations! I haven't yet recruited anyone. I feel like I'm struggling so much myself, I'm not sure I'm ready to support anyone else! How long have you who have recruited people been doing this? How have you managed to get them to sign up? I haven't yet tried to ask anyone...

I always talk about what worked for me. I tell my recuits that I carried my Recipe for Success and Welcome Booklet around with me for the first month or so. That way when I had a spare moment I would read a few pages. I also recomend that they go through their kit and write down 2 or 3 uses for each tool, so they are familiar with them right off the bat. I think it is also I good idea to have them attend one or two of your shows. They will learn different things when they are watching as a consultant, rather than a guest/host. The videos are also helpful, like the one that comes in the kit. try not to give them too much info too soon.
These tips seem to be working for me. I have 6 recruits and possibly a 7th from last nights show.

Last edited:
There is a great tele-class...coaching super starters...that really helps. Also, your director is suppose to help you do this. That is why she gets an extra bonus...to help you help your downline.

I'm llooking for tips and ideas of how to get people interested, and to sign up as consultants. I have held 6 kitchen shows. I have not gotten one solid booking, or one recruiting lead out of any of them. There must be something that I'm not doing. Any tips/suggestions? Like others have mentioned, I don't like to come across as being pushy :(

I think more than anything, you need to make sure that you are having fun. Your guest will see that and want to be part of the fun with you. Also, it is important to ask for what you want. So, you need to be actually asking each guest, and make sure that you say something about the great oportunties at least three times during your show.
Hope that helps a bit

it's not being pushyStephanie~

Don't worry so much about being pushy. ;)

Think of it this way. Do you enjoy what you do? How would you feel if no one had ever asked you? Did you have a party to start your business? Did you enjoy hosting?

Hosts enjoy having parties where their friends get to get together and they get free stuff at the end.

It's not being pushy! It's being nice and considerate of other people. Your helping them enjoy themselves. And, as far as recruitment goes...isn't it nice to get free stuff & make money at the same time? Do you really have to work very hard at your parties? See....just ask people!

Good luck :)

Not pushy...assertive.Pushy is being mean, rude, and ignorant while you're talking to someone, and forcing them to agree with you. What you're trying to do is be assertive, which is politely and nicely getting your message out there for people to consider. I don't think you are being pushy at all. :)

What is "I Did It, I Did It"?

"I Did It, I Did It" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for busy families.

What type of recipes are included in "I Did It, I Did It"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. Most of the recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less, making them perfect for busy weeknights.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Did It, I Did It" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store. They are also budget-friendly and can be easily substituted for dietary restrictions.

Do the recipes in "I Did It, I Did It" require special kitchen equipment?

No, the recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some of the recipes do call for specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased separately.

Is "I Did It, I Did It" suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the cookbook is perfect for beginner cooks as the recipes are easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills. The cookbook also includes helpful cooking tips and techniques to help improve your skills in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jregini