• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling a Guest's Complaint After a Show: Suggestions Needed

SummarizerIn summary, the speaker did a show in November and received a call from a guest who did not receive some of her items. The guest explained that she had surgery and just got to her stuff now. The host checked the items twice and the speaker believes her. The speaker asked for suggestions on how to handle the situation and was advised to compare the guest's order with the host's records and contact the host and PC. The speaker will also reach out to the HO for assistance and hopes for a speedy recovery for the guest.
PamperedJess
I did a show in November and I just got a call yesterday from one of the guest. She said that she didn't receive some of her items. She said the reason she didn't call before is because she has surgery and didn't get to her stuff until now. The host told me she checked the items that went to each of her guest twice...which I totally believe because that's just how she is. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should say to this guest or how I should handle this? I don't want to be buying her items just because she said she didn't get them.

I would compare what the guest says she was supposed to get with what PP says was ordered and if that's the same then call the host and ask her if she remembers if anyone said they got someone elses product - sometimes we are so careful but still mis-bag. It would be great if she still has the packing slips because maybe the products aren't there.

If that doesn't solve it then I would call PC and tell them the whole situation. They just might send the products. Can't hurt to try.

call HO and explain it to them. I have had them take care or missing products past the 30 days. And since it was Christmas some people probably didn't follow up, just becuase they were too busy.

Thanks you guys I will try both suggestions and see what happens :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to me about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that one of your items was missing from your November show. As a consultant, my goal is to make sure all of my customers are satisfied with their purchases and their overall experience. Can you please provide me with the details of the missing item so I can look into it further? Also, if you have the receipt or order number, that would be helpful as well. I will do my best to resolve this issue for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery. Best,

1. How should I handle a guest's complaint after a show?

When a guest has a complaint after a show, it's important to address their concerns in a calm and professional manner. Begin by actively listening to their complaint and acknowledging their feelings. Then, offer a sincere apology and provide a solution to the issue, whether it's a replacement product or a refund. Remember to follow up with the guest to ensure their satisfaction.

2. What if the guest is unhappy with the quality of a product?

If a guest is unhappy with the quality of a product, apologize and offer to replace the item or provide a refund. It's important to also take note of the feedback and pass it along to the appropriate department for further improvement. Pampered Chef values customer satisfaction and wants to ensure that all guests are happy with their purchases.

3. How can I prevent guest complaints during a show?

To prevent guest complaints during a show, it's important to educate yourself on the products and their uses. This will allow you to confidently answer any questions or concerns guests may have. Additionally, make sure to properly set up and demonstrate products during the show to avoid any issues with functionality.

4. What if a guest's complaint is about the shipping or delivery process?

If a guest's complaint is related to the shipping or delivery process, apologize for any inconvenience and offer to look into the issue and provide a solution. It's important to follow up with the guest and keep them updated on the status of their shipment. If necessary, escalate the issue to the appropriate department for further assistance.

5. How should I handle a guest's complaint if I am not the consultant who hosted the show?

If you are not the consultant who hosted the show, it's important to still address the guest's complaint with the same level of professionalism and care. Communicate with the hosting consultant and work together to find a resolution for the guest. This shows a united front and highlights the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies