1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I did a show in November and I just got a call yesterday from one of

1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

I did a show in November and I just got a call yesterday from one of the guest. She said that she didn't receive some of her items. She said the reason she didn't call before is because she has surgery and didn't get to her stuff until now. The host told me she checked the items that went to each of her guest twice...which I totally believe because that's just how she is. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should say to this guest or how I should handle this? I don't want to be buying her items just because she said she didn't get them.

Jan 3, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I would compare what the guest says she was supposed to get with what PP says was ordered and if that's the same then call the host and ask her if she remembers if anyone said they got someone elses product - sometimes we are so careful but still mis-bag. It would be great if she still has the packing slips because maybe the products aren't there.

If that doesn't solve it then I would call PC and tell them the whole situation. They just might send the products. Can't hurt to try.

Jan 3, 2006
  3. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

call HO and explain it to them. I have had them take care or missing products past the 30 days. And since it was Christmas some people probably didn't follow up, just becuase they were too busy.

Jan 3, 2006
  4. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Thanks you guys I will try both suggestions and see what happens :)

Jan 3, 2006
Have something to add?