• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Finds on eBay: Pampered Chef Products You Won't Believe!

In summary, the PC consultant is giving out spring catalogs before the paperwork is available and the host may not be happy about it.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I decided to browse eBay for PC products, and I cannot believe some of the things! (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ebay)

Stoneware storage racks going for $22 + shipping!!!:eek:

Lifetime warranty on the double griddle....how can they say that??:confused:

And...someone is already advertising that the white TTA is changing to black..wow!

Those are either rogue PC consultants, or someone with an inside track.

***There's a stoneware storage rack? Why didn't I think of that?***

jenniferknapp said:
I decided to browse eBay for PC products, and I cannot believe some of the things! (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ebay)

And...someone is already advertising that the white TTA is changing to black..wow!

This same person is probably claiming to NOT be a PC consultant. What a crock!!

jenniferknapp said:

Lifetime warranty is not transferrable. If they need to use the warranty they would have to have either the official PC receipt or at least have the show information which includes the consultant number and show number and I doubt they will get that through an ebay purchase.

Pampered Chef Dots Towel Set (2) Purple and Green (NEW)http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Dots-Towel-Set-2-Purple-and-Green-NEW_W0QQitemZ290077520475QQihZ019QQcategoryZ32885QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemthis is ridiculous!

I am starting to get angry with consultants blowing the lid on new products! I called to confirm a February date with my neighbor, and she tells me that her friends took her to an aquaintence's (sp?) PC show on Friday and the consultant handed out SPRING catalogs! So now she wants March, and all her friends already know what the products are and have cattys! If you want to screw over your own February that is fine, but don't mess with mine! I have almost enough nerve to call the consultant that did the show and complain!

Sorry this was off topic, but I just had to vent!

You should call her, Gillian. That is ridiculous that she is already giving out spring catalogs when PC is very specific about that paperwork only being available Mar 1. The only people getting that stuff early should be March hosts in host packets, but there's no reason to give a March host packet out in January.

Jennifer- I asked a question to the seller seeing if she is a consultant or what the "not-a-consultant" story is. I didn't lie because I love PC, but I hope she contacts me to "sell" me more stuff so I can turn her in!!

I can't get the devilish grin off my face!!

hehe, I was about to suggest you do the same thing. GMTA

pamperedgirl3 said:
You should call her, Gillian. That is ridiculous that she is already giving out spring catalogs when PC is very specific about that paperwork only being available Mar 1. The only people getting that stuff early should be March hosts in host packets, but there's no reason to give a March host packet out in January.
My neighbor told me her name and she sounded new. I know her upline, so maybe I will just give her upline a heads up. My neighbor told me that none of them booked because they knew she was having a show with me soon, so they didn't even get the cattys in a host packet, she was just freely handing them out. I wonder how the host felt about her sabotaging the sales like that!! :confused:

I just can't believe some of the things....and that there is over 50 pages of stuff! And most of it is in the current catalog. argh. Sorry to start a war :)

I needed a place to channel my raging hormones, thanks Jennifer!

haha, No problem!

gilliandanielle said:
My neighbor told me her name and she sounded new. I know her upline, so maybe I will just give her upline a heads up. My neighbor told me that none of them booked because they knew she was having a show with me soon, so they didn't even get the cattys in a host packet, she was just freely handing them out. I wonder how the host felt about her sabotaging the sales like that!! :confused:

Yeah, maybe let her upline know. Being new, maybe she didn't realize she shouldn't pass them out, or that doing so would hurt her sales!

Speaking of the hormones I almost cried when my neighbor changed months because I am having a horrible time booking Feb, had nothing in Jan and was hoping to get lots of March bookings from the February shows.

Ok...So I'm with you guys on the whole selling new crap, but what is your feelings about someone selling retired products that are no longer available on ebay??

Just curious. I have yet to sell ANYTHING on ebay, let alone PC.

I think it is fine for people to sell retired stuff, but not for TWICE the original price! I don't see why consultants can't sell retired things on eBay, but I am sure it is a fine line between what is okay when and what's not.

gilliandanielle said:
I think it is fine for people to sell retired stuff, but not for TWICE the original price! I don't see why consultants can't sell retired things on eBay, but I am sure it is a fine line between what is okay when and what's not.
I think it is fine that retired products are being sold there too! And the prices, I just comment as a WOW....good for them I guess! If people are willing to pay more, than that is their own problem! But I think that we should be able to sell retired as well. Geez, I didn't care for the storage rack that I bought from the Outlet, so I sold both to another consultant on here...and just made my money back, if that even...

My March hosts will have their packets as soon as I get my changeover kit they are ready waiting on the catalogs & new show planner.

Teresa

okay ladies- here is the update!

She wrote me back saying she is a consultant and she got "extras" to test. (DIRECTOR??) She told me to contact her if I needed anything. I wrote her back saying I love the products and asking if she has a website or where I order. I am hoping she has a site where I can get her name!!

Fighting eBay crimes against PC one cheater at a time!!

Oh, and BTW, her screen name is Ms.Tiff21. Don't we have a consultant on here that is 21 named Tiff? I hope it isn't her! Se is married though so she wouldn't go by Ms. I guess!

gilliandanielle said:
okay ladies- here is the update!

She wrote me back saying she is a consultant and she got "extras" to test. (DIRECTOR??) She told me to contact her if I needed anything. I wrote her back saying I love the products and asking if she has a website or where I order. I am hoping she has a site where I can get her name!!

Fighting eBay crimes against PC one cheater at a time!!

Oh, and BTW, her screen name is Ms.Tiff21. Don't we have a consultant on here that is 21 named Tiff? I hope it isn't her! Se is married though so she wouldn't go by Ms. I guess!
Ms.Tiff21 is the person selling the towel on EBAY!!!!

I just checked the profile of the Tiffany here and she is only 20...

Never mind!

hee hee! What a sucker! Sure enough she linked me to her website where I was able to get her consultant number, e-mail, phone and full name.

Where do I send this juicy info??

gilliandanielle said:
hee hee! What a sucker! Sure enough she linked me to her website where I was able to get her consultant number, e-mail, phone and full name.

Where do I send this juicy info??

You evil little devil Gillian. Now go mix some witches brew using your new PC goodies:eek: :D :D

I would just call HO and give then the info. they will take care of it.

I do feel kinda bad, but she shouldn't be selling on eBay period!

gilliandanielle said:
I do feel kinda bad, but she shouldn't be selling on eBay period!

I agree, and the new stuff is what gets me.

Gillian - Around here the February stoneware special is a big hit - so maybe try to push the host specials! People are less interested in March here....

All my customers just had the stoneware special in September is the problem... no one cares and they just want the new stuff! I am doing my best but people want new new new!

That totally ticks me off that she is selling stuff that hasn't even come out yet. :mad:

Yay, thanks for calling in on her...that isn't fair!

I sent all the info to the solution center so hopefully they will do something or get it to the right person/department!

One of the sellers on there has 187 PC products for sale, you can't tell me that person's not a consultant...

send the link to HO, but you have to make sure they are a consultant. Ask questions and they will sing like a bird!

PC has rules for a reason - if they wanted to sell on E-bay, they would as a company. She looks like a fairly new user on E-bay and is trying to just make a few bucks...

Gillian - thanks a lot - now you got me browsing through the PC stuff on E-bay seeing what people are doing...
;)

I just saw someone selling the old knife block set like I have (about 10 years old)...<sigh>...one of my favorite old things...

someone actually has the username PCtoyourdoor, like they created their account specifically to sell PC stuff...

janetupnorth said:
I just saw someone selling the old knife block set like I have (about 10 years old)...<sigh>...one of my favorite old things...

I saw that and got excited, but I lov emy forged cutlery wayyy too much! I had to buy a non-PC knife block though....the KaPoosh from Linen's and Things, etc works really well for them...the bread knife is a little long, but it works!

Since I have the old block, I keep my bread knife separate in the center of the TTA.

I put a product suggestion in for one, but I am really not sure how many customers buy the forged cutlery. I have a feeling that if it isn't a special, we, the consultants, probably purchase more of it than them...

I search from time to time, but I just get angry when I see consultants selling current stuff or new stuff.

I asked about a knife block and was told that PC will never have one again because it dulls the knives.

What a lot of the people do on ebay is, the consultant will have there neighbor or cousin or who ever set up the EBay account and then list PC stuff, that way HO cant track it to the consulatant.. it isnt under there name so no connection to PC. Get it.. It is unfair but that is how they get around the rules of no selling on ebay.

gilliandanielle said:
I asked about a knife block and was told that PC will never have one again because it dulls the knives.

I have heard that too, the one I got is made up of thousands of plastic rods, and you just stick the knife in wherever, so it isn't supposed to...

Teresa Lynn said:
My March hosts will have their packets as soon as I get my changeover kit they are ready waiting on the catalogs & new show planner.

Teresa

Speaking of changeover kits.....I just went to ebay after reading this thread. Someone is selling their changeover kit for $30.50!! :eek: That's the current bid! How dumb is that?? Only a consultant would want what's in there and we get it FREE (except for shipping).

On the knife blocks, I've always been told to put your knives in upside down. Then they won't dull by scraping against the wood. I do this with my PC and non-PC knives. I've had my block for 10 years and once in awhile sharpen with the built-in sharpener and still love it.

maybe an inactive consultant would want it?
GeorgiaPeach said:
Speaking of changeover kits.....I just went to ebay after reading this thread. Someone is selling their changeover kit for $30.50!! :eek: That's the current bid! How dumb is that?? Only a consultant would want what's in there and we get it FREE (except for shipping).

I wonder if some of the people bidding are inactive consultants who want a kit to get back into the business, but don't want to have to place a $200 order to be able to get a kit.

Can consultants buy a changeover kit? I never really thought about it before. Is there a way for an inactive consultant to get one?

cooking.with.ann said:
I wonder if some of the people bidding are inactive consultants who want a kit to get back into the business, but don't want to have to place a $200 order to be able to get a kit.

Can consultants buy a changeover kit? I never really thought about it before. Is there a way for an inactive consultant to get one?

obviously on ebay. Its a shame though...

Good job Gillian "Columbo" Danielle. Keep up the good work! Valky

Hee hee! Thanks! I did feel extra sneaky getting more info to turn her in with!

D_Patel said:
What a lot of the people do on ebay is, the consultant will have there neighbor or cousin or who ever set up the EBay account and then list PC stuff, that way HO cant track it to the consulatant.. it isnt under there name so no connection to PC. Get it.. It is unfair but that is how they get around the rules of no selling on ebay.
I know a lot of people get around the rules, but this lady didn't even try to hide it! Her consultant # is 499XXX something, so it isn't like she is brand new!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmillard
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Back