• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Integrate iContact's Signup Form on a Personal Website's News Section?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of iContact and Constant Contact for email marketing and the possibility of including a link to a personal website in the newsletters. It is allowed to include the link in the emails, but not on searchable web pages. It is also possible to include the link in the newsletter itself, but it may not result in a significant increase in subscribers.
elijahstrust
I have a question regarding the sign up form that I-Contact offers. Has anyone ever used this and put on their personal website and is it even possible under the "News" section...and most of all is it allowed?

Thanks,

I use Constant Contact, which is very similar to iContact. You can include a link to your PWS in notes that you send through either of those services, because they're emails, and they're opt-in (you enter your customer information, as opposed to sending them to purchased lists). What you cannot do is use their archive or web page version, as those are searchable and would then have your PWS link on the internet.

Yes, but apparently they have a tool that would allow people who visit my page (say someone was referred by a friend) to also sign up for my newsletter...that's what I was wondering about...the only place I can think of to put it would be under the news section, but didn't know if it was possible and allowed.

Allowed by whom? HO? Your PWS is allowed as a link in any e-mail, even one sent by iContact or Constant Contact, and/or one forwarded to a friend. As (the very knowedgeable) Ann said, as long as it's not in a section on a website which is searchable, you're fine.

elijahstrust said:
Yes, but apparently they have a tool that would allow people who visit my page (say someone was referred by a friend) to also sign up for my newsletter...that's what I was wondering about...the only place I can think of to put it would be under the news section, but didn't know if it was possible and allowed.

You can put such a link into the newsletter. I do every month in mine, although I don't think I've gotten more than a couple of new subscribers from it.

What is I-Contact?

I-Contact is a customer relationship management tool offered by Pampered Chef. It allows consultants to easily manage and communicate with their customers, track orders, and schedule parties and events.

How do I set up my Personal Website?

To set up your Personal Website, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Personal Website" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize your site with your own information and branding.

What are the benefits of having a Personal Website?

Having a Personal Website allows you to have an online presence where customers can easily find and shop with you. It also provides a platform for you to share recipes, tips, and other engaging content with your customers.

Can I track my sales and commissions through my Personal Website?

Yes, you can track your sales and commissions through your Personal Website. The site is connected to your Pampered Chef account, so all orders placed through your site will be reflected in your sales and commission reports.

How can I promote my Personal Website?

You can promote your Personal Website through social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. Pampered Chef also offers tools and resources to help you market your site and reach more potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies