• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Challenge: Neighbor vs. Newcomer - Who Will Top the Sales?

In summary, the "I Challenged a Past Host" program is a promotional opportunity offered by Pampered Chef where current hosts can challenge a past host to host a party and earn free products. Only current hosts who have already hosted a Pampered Chef party are eligible to participate in the program. To challenge a past host, simply reach out to them and ask them if they would be interested in hosting a party. By participating in the program, both the current host and the past host can earn free products. The program has a specific time period during which it is available. You can check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current program dates.
Sheila
Gold Member
My neighbor who is a good friend hosted one of my first 4 shows when I signed to be a consultant. She was also one of my biggest shows thus far at $989 in Commissionable Sales. So I just had to tease her last night about another host beating her show sales!

I knew she'd fall for the challenge!!! She wants to host another show & try to top the $1,364.77 that the other host did! :D

I'm still laughing. LOL I knew she wouldn't be able to resist the challenge. ;)

Excellent!!! Let us know how it works out!!

Cool. Congratulations.

What a great idea! Best of luck with it, and do let us know the results!

Awesome! I hope she does it.

I think that will work for others who have a competitive nature.

What is the "I Challenged a Past Host" program?

The "I Challenged a Past Host" program is a promotional opportunity offered by Pampered Chef where current hosts can challenge a past host to host a party and earn free products.

Can anyone participate in the "I Challenged a Past Host" program?

No, only current hosts who have already hosted a Pampered Chef party are eligible to participate in the program.

How do I challenge a past host?

To challenge a past host, simply reach out to them and ask them if they would be interested in hosting a party. Once they agree, you can provide them with the necessary information and resources to host a successful party.

What are the benefits of participating in the "I Challenged a Past Host" program?

By participating in the program, both the current host and the past host can earn free products. The current host can earn an extra half-priced item for every $200 in party sales, while the past host can earn free products based on the party sales.

Is there a deadline for the "I Challenged a Past Host" program?

Yes, the program has a specific time period during which it is available. You can check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current program dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dancedivine