• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Seem to Get Any Bookings or Sales

In summary, Shari is feeling discouraged and thinks she might give up hosting her regular shows. She encourages others to keep trying, even in tough times, and offers helpful advice on hosting a show.
pattikake45
I have been doing this since Novemeber 2013. I usually get at least 2 shows a month and last month I only got one and this month (July) NONE! I have people that ask for the catalogs and want to book and I never hear anything back and they totally ingnore my return calls or contact. I am starting to get ansy and feel like tossing in the towel. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Dont toss in the towel with one or two bad months. Summer months are generally hard to get bookings, especially if you dont already have a full calendar to work with. i found that weekend shows just didnt work because people are gone alot or do things on summer weekends, so maybe see if folks have weeknights instead. people are on vacations this time of year and generally out more. If summer bookings arent working, ask about fall dates. Encourage the catalog shows....things people can take with them when they are family get togethers or the pool, etc. offer summer themes....grilling show, cold stone show (search the files here on CS for these and "summer", I bet you find ideas).

I focus a lot more on online and catalog shows in the summer also. Plus it might be a great time to do a Mystery Host party at your home or a Christmas in July party.

I know how you feel!@ It has been the same for me. My area is not the best maybe but still it is too quiet! I too would love some ideas...:cry:

There are tons of great ideas in our Booking, Increasing Sales, Theme Show, and Booth forums. Also search thru the files section.

DebPC is right. Check out the files. Talk with your director and/or upline. Make those calls. Keep asking. We all go through slumps.

Thanks so much...

Consider checking out the Freezer Meal Workshops that HO has just posted online for us. This is a kind of show that some people who might never want to host a regular PC show would be interested in. You could offer it as a type of show they can host or you can be the host yourself. The documentation HO has provided is very thorough -- all the work is done for you.Here's the link:http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/freezer-meal-workshopsYou'll need to be logged in as a consultant to see it.Shari in TX

Or even the Station Shows if a host doesnt want the bigger freezer show.

Thanks a million!!!

1. Why am I not getting any bookings or sales?

There could be various reasons for this. It could be because you are not reaching out to enough people, not promoting your business effectively, or not offering products that appeal to your target market. It is important to regularly evaluate your marketing strategies and make necessary adjustments to attract more bookings and sales.

2. How can I increase my bookings and sales?

To increase bookings and sales, you can try reaching out to more people through social media, hosting online parties, collaborating with other businesses, or offering special discounts and promotions. Additionally, make sure to showcase the benefits and unique features of Pampered Chef products to entice potential customers.

3. What can I do if I am not comfortable with sales or hosting parties?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you with your business. You can try using the website to promote your products and services, or reach out to your friends and family for support. You can also consider joining forces with another consultant to co-host a party or event.

4. How do I handle rejections from potential customers?

Rejections can be tough but it is important to not take them personally. Instead, try to understand why the customer is not interested and use that feedback to improve your approach. Remember to always be respectful and thank them for their time. You never know, they may become interested in the future.

5. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential customers?

Following up is crucial in building relationships and converting potential customers into actual bookings and sales. You can try sending personalized messages or emails, offering exclusive deals or promotions, or even hosting a follow-up event. Keep track of your leads and make sure to follow up in a timely manner without being too pushy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • megara2688