• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Host Special Count Towards the Current Host's Total?

Julie MyersDenver, PAIn summary, the host special does not count towards commission for the consultant, but it does count towards the current host's total. For example, if a show was booked from Joan and she purchases the SS Mixing Bowls at 60% off, that $27 would count towards Sue's show total. This information was provided by Julie Myers, a consultant from Denver, PA.
ErinPC
I know that the monthly host special does not count towards our commission, but when the previous host (the one this show was booked from) orders the host special, does that money count towards the current host's total? For example, Sue booked a show from Joan. Now Joan is purchasing the SS Mixing Bowls @ 60% off. Does that $27.-- count towards Sue's show total? I can't remember and I'm too lazy/pressed for time to look it up right now. You all are such experts, I figured you could answer this question in your sleep! Thanks bunches - Erin

It counts towards the guest sales, but not your commission.

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

ErinPC said:
I know that the monthly host special does not count towards our commission, but when the previous host (the one this show was booked from) orders the host special, does that money count towards the current host's total? For example, Sue booked a show from Joan. Now Joan is purchasing the SS Mixing Bowls @ 60% off. Does that $27.-- count towards Sue's show total? I can't remember and I'm too lazy/pressed for time to look it up right now. You all are such experts, I figured you could answer this question in your sleep! Thanks bunches - Erin
Yes.

It counts for the host's show total but is not commissionable.

Thanks :)As I said, you guys have all of the answers. I appreciate it :)

Hi Erin,Great question! I'm happy to clarify this for you. The host special does not count towards commission for the consultant, but it does count towards the current host's total. In this case, Joan's purchase of the SS Mixing Bowls at 60% off would count towards Sue's show total. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for being a part of our amazing community of consultants!Warmly,

1. Can I use "I Can't Remember..." for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, "I Can't Remember..." is designed to keep both hot and cold drinks at their desired temperature for hours.

2. Is "I Can't Remember..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I Can't Remember..." is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What is the size of "I Can't Remember..."?

"I Can't Remember..." has a capacity of 16 ounces and measures 8 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

4. Can I use "I Can't Remember..." in the microwave?

No, "I Can't Remember..." is not microwave safe due to its stainless steel construction.

5. How long does "I Can't Remember..." keep drinks hot or cold?

"I Can't Remember..." can keep drinks hot for up to 6 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
grgann