• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

....I Can't Find the Postcard Referred to in the Files Section for

In summary, the postcard mentioned in the files section can be found in our team's Facebook group page under the "Files" tab. If you are having trouble locating it, try using the search bar or checking your email for a copy. If it is still not showing up, please reach out to the team's admin for further assistance. Unfortunately, a direct link to the postcard is not available as it is only accessible through the Facebook group page.
Kathie's Kitchen
....I can't find the postcard referred to in the files section for Wedding Registry. There is a letter for Bridal Showers I found on here and it refers to an informational postcard.

Thanks y'all in advance.

Re: Help....Maybe Merrill?

Re: Help....Scott - I tried there first. I may be having a severe senior moment. I'm still kinda new and this will be my first wedding registry too.

1. Can you please tell me where to find the postcard referred to in the files section?

The postcard can be found in the "Files" section of our team's Facebook group page. Once you are on the group page, navigate to the "Files" tab and search for the postcard by its name or keywords.

2. I am having trouble locating the postcard mentioned in the files section. Can you provide any further instructions?

Sure! The postcard can be found in the "Files" section of our team's Facebook group page. If you are having trouble finding it, you can also try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for the postcard by name or keywords.

3. I cannot seem to find the postcard referred to in the files section. Is there another way to access it?

Yes, if you are unable to find the postcard in the "Files" section of our team's Facebook group page, you can also try checking your email for a copy. The postcard may have been sent out via email as well.

4. The postcard mentioned in the files section is not showing up for me. What should I do?

If you are unable to find the postcard in the "Files" section of our team's Facebook group page, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please reach out to our team's admin for further assistance.

5. I have looked in the files section but cannot find the postcard mentioned. Can you provide a direct link to it?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a direct link to the postcard as it is only accessible through our team's Facebook group page. Please try searching for it in the "Files" section or check your email for a copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • jessicanashville
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies