• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Believe You Don't Have a Birthday Thread on Here Becky!!!!

In summary, the conversation was about wishing Becky a happy birthday and discussing plans for her special day. Some people mentioned that they had already sent her a card, while others were planning to catch her on Facebook. Becky expressed gratitude for the well wishes and shared that she had a great birthday, particularly her date night with her husband. There was also some discussion about the accuracy of birthdays listed on Facebook and encouraging others to join the platform.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Happy Birthday - I hope your birthday and dinner was more wonderful than expected!

Seriously Becky??? I had no idea! Thanks for starting this Janet!

Well, I guess it's not too late to say,

Hope You're Having a Fabulous Birthday Becky!

We all love ya! :balloon:

Happy Birthday!

I think her birthday is tomorrow (the 5th).

pamperedharriet said:
I think her birthday is tomorrow (the 5th).

Not according to Facebook, and you KNOW everything on Facebook is absolutely correct! ;) Especially all those quiz results.:p

Happy birthday, Becky. If I say it twice, it means twice as many blessings!

Becky's birthday is today (my mistake--I admit it!) I sent her a card last weekend so I wouldn't forget and just realized who's birthday is tomorrow that I need to send a card to.

Happy, happy, happy birthday!

happy birthday becky!!!

Happy Birthday Becky!!!

LOL - see there's no thread on here because we've all migrated over to Facebook! :D

Thank you everyone! It was a wonderful day! FABULOUS date night with DH!

Wishing you happy birthday again :)

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had a great night!

Caught you on FB, but I'll catch you again. Happy Birthday, Becky!!

Happy Birthday Becky!!! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - see there's no thread on here because we've all migrated over to Facebook! :D

Thank you everyone! It was a wonderful day! FABULOUS date night with DH!

Don't say that - poor Greg!

Happy Birthday Becky! Sorry I'm late!

dianevill said:
Caught you on FB, but I'll catch you again. Happy Birthday, Becky!!

Ummmmmmmm...not ALL of us are on FB!! :p and yours is not listed on here....:p ;)

Ginger428 said:
Ummmmmmmm...not ALL of us are on FB!! :p and yours is not listed on here....:p ;)

C'mon Ginger....come visit us on FB!

My B-day used to be listed here...that's strange. I didn't look the day of to see if it was on here.

Happy Belated Birthday!! :balloon:

Happy Belated! Hope it was a great one!

1. Why isn't there a birthday thread for Becky on here?

As a company, we strive to maintain a professional and inclusive environment on our forums. While we understand the desire to celebrate individual birthdays, we do not want to single out any one employee or make others feel left out.

2. Can't we just have a thread for Becky's birthday?

We appreciate your enthusiasm for celebrating birthdays, but as a company, we have decided to not have individual birthday threads on our forums. We want to ensure that all employees feel valued and included, rather than just one person being the focus.

3. What about other employees' birthdays?

As a company, we celebrate all employees' birthdays equally through company-wide announcements and small gifts. We want to make sure that everyone feels appreciated and celebrated, rather than just one individual.

4. Can't we just have a thread for all employees' birthdays?

While we appreciate the suggestion, we have decided as a company to not have any birthday threads on our forums. We want to maintain a professional and inclusive environment for all employees.

5. What can we do to celebrate Becky's birthday as a team?

We encourage our team to celebrate birthdays in person or through small gestures like cards or treats. However, we ask that any celebrations remain inclusive and respectful of all employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies