• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising eBay Listings for Show to Go Bags - Get Your Set for FREE!

And on a different note, I saw someone on Ebay trying to sell Pampered Chef stones and telling people to spray them with Pam to "season" them. That's just ridiculous, and I can't help but laugh at the thought of someone's stone turning into a sticky, gooey mess because of it. In summary, people are selling the new show to go bags for high prices on Ebay, and some are even trying to sell Pampered Chef stones and giving misguided advice on how to "season" them. It's crazy and amusing at the same time.
D_Patel
I just checked Ebay for the heck of it , to see if people were selling the new show to go bags ! People are selling the entire 3 piece set ! There is one going for $355.00 !!! And it has one day left !! The meduim bags second level are going between $50.00 and $77.00 for one bag !! what is wrong with these people ! Are they crazy to pay that much money ! LOL ! we got ours FREE ! I also do not understand why consultants are selling them ! we just got them ! Urgg oh well I guess what can you do !

Check this out too!I saw that too! I guess these consultants are all about the mighty $$$. I for one sure didn't work that hard to get my cases just to sell them!
Ok so I checked stones on ebay for the heck of it - (what at fun Saturday night, LOL) anyway someone from Staunton, Va is selling stones and telling people to spray them with Pam when they get them until they are seasoned.(she described it "soft & smooth") LOLOLOL I just had to laugh. They are brand new cranberry bakers, pie plate, DDB, oval baker, etc...Part of me thought about doing the right thing and contacting the buyer and telling them not to do this - the other part of me wants to just sit back and laugh when this buyer's stone turns all sticky and gooey and yellows. I'll do that cuz I'm not contactiing anybody on ebay - it is just too funny tho.

Wow, that's crazy! I can't believe people are trying to sell these bags for such high prices. It's ridiculous that they would pay that much when we got ours for free. And I don't understand why consultants are selling them either, it's not like they're limited edition or anything. But I guess there will always be people willing to pay ridiculous prices for something they want. Oh well, at least we got ours for free!

1. What is the "Surprising eBay Listings for Show to Go Bags" promotion?

The "Surprising eBay Listings for Show to Go Bags" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free set of Show to Go Bags by purchasing select products on eBay.

2. Which products are eligible for the promotion?

Eligible products for the promotion can be found on the Pampered Chef eBay store and include select kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

3. How do I redeem my free Show to Go Bags?

To redeem your free Show to Go Bags, you must make a qualifying purchase on the Pampered Chef eBay store and then submit a redemption form with your order information. Once verified, your free set of Show to Go Bags will be shipped to you.

4. Is there a limit to how many free sets of Show to Go Bags I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of one free set of Show to Go Bags per customer, regardless of the number of qualifying purchases made.

5. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • Judybabe