• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Believe I Forgot...

Yeah, I realized after I logged off earlier that I should have indicated that it was meant as a general reminder not to discuss changing show dates. Not a specific accusation toward Noora.
NooraK
Gold Member
...to change the show date on my catalog show to the 5th!

DH has a co-worker who wanted to order the 7-piece Executive set for her daughter, direct shipped, and didn't want to do a show even after I explained the difference in cost. He forgot to tell me before Christmas, but she wasn't too worried, so I got a couple of more orders to make it a $500 show, and was going to wait until the first, so it'd count for this month, and I'd get extra FPV.

Then my computer crashed. It took me a bit to get things sorted out, so I decided I'll wait until Tuesday to submit, so I'll get triple points.

I just now realized I forgot to change the show date, and I only get triple points if it's held and submitted 5-10! :cry::cry::cry:

Live and learn, I guess...

Bummer!! I'm so sorry! That stinks...but it's totally something I would do!

Awww, man! I'm so sorry. I hate it when I do stuff like that.

Ugh! :cry:

I'm sorry, Noora!

That stinks. I do want to point out that it's not a good idea to mention changing show dates on this forum. The rules for the Irresistible Destinations specifically mention (page 3):
The Pampered Chef® reserves the right to audit recruits and sales from each Consultant and to make adjustments when warranted. Manipulation of Cooking Show dates, transferring of sales or recruits from one Consultant to another, or breaches of rules as published by the company will result in disqualification for all involved.
(emphasis mine)
The rules are posted on CC on the Irresistible Destinations page.We do know that HO has people who check in here from time to time.

Good thing it wasn't a cooking show...

It may not have been a cooking show, but indicating that you were going to purposely change the date to one other than the one on which you closed it is akin to changing a cooking show date.

That happen to me with sell a thon a few years ago 3.64 short of the 6000 level May show date on ,,,,,,,,,,,, so now when something big is going on i tape a note to the computer so I remember

Ann, I appreciate your reminder. I know your concern is for everyone to conduct their business ethically, which is important to me as well. If I remember correctly Noora's "show" was an individual order that the customer gave her permission to (1) turn into a catalog show and (2) do for either December or January.

Yeah, I realized after I logged off earlier that I should have indicated that it was meant as a general reminder not to discuss changing show dates. Not a specific accusation toward Noora. Sorry about that.

But if there was an original date the show was supposed to close and it was closed earlier, it would be OK.

chefann said:
Yeah, I realized after I logged off earlier that I should have indicated that it was meant as a general reminder not to discuss changing show dates. Not a specific accusation toward Noora.

Sorry about that.

I didn't take it personally :D

chefann said:

Sorry about that.

I figured that's what you were doing.

What are some tips for remembering to bring ingredients to a Pampered Chef party?

1. Create a checklist: Make a list of all the ingredients you need and check them off as you pack them.2. Use a reminder app: Set a reminder on your phone or use a reminder app to prompt you to pack your ingredients.3. Keep ingredients in your car: If you tend to forget things at home, keep a small bag of ingredients in your car so you always have them on hand.4. Write a note: Leave a note for yourself on your front door or in a visible place to remind you to pack your ingredients.5. Double-check before leaving: Before you leave for the party, make sure to double-check that you have all your ingredients packed.

What if I forget an ingredient for a recipe at a Pampered Chef party?

If you forget an ingredient, don't worry! Pampered Chef consultants are trained to be prepared for any situation. They may have extra ingredients on hand or can suggest substitutions for the missing ingredient.

How do I prevent forgetting important Pampered Chef party supplies?

1. Create a party supply kit: Put together a kit with all the necessary supplies for a Pampered Chef party and keep it in a designated spot so you always know where to find it.2. Use a checklist: Make a list of all the supplies you need and check them off as you pack them.3. Set a reminder: Use a reminder app or set a reminder on your phone to prompt you to pack your supplies.4. Keep supplies in your car: If you have extra space in your car, keep a box of supplies in there so you always have them on hand.5. Double-check before leaving: Before leaving for the party, make sure to double-check that you have all the necessary supplies packed.

What if I forget to bring my own cooking utensils to a Pampered Chef party?

If you forget your own cooking utensils, don't worry! Pampered Chef consultants are prepared with extra utensils for guests to use. They may also have a variety of utensils available for purchase at the party.

What should I do if I forget to RSVP for a Pampered Chef party?

If you forget to RSVP for a Pampered Chef party, reach out to the consultant hosting the party as soon as possible. They may be able to accommodate you, but it's important to let them know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Intrepid_Chef