• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I can't believe I forgot...

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
...to change the show date on my catalog show to the 5th!

DH has a co-worker who wanted to order the 7-piece Executive set for her daughter, direct shipped, and didn't want to do a show even after I explained the difference in cost. He forgot to tell me before Christmas, but she wasn't too worried, so I got a couple of more orders to make it a $500 show, and was going to wait until the first, so it'd count for this month, and I'd get extra FPV.

Then my computer crashed. It took me a bit to get things sorted out, so I decided I'll wait until Tuesday to submit, so I'll get triple points.

I just now realized I forgot to change the show date, and I only get triple points if it's held and submitted 5-10! :cry::cry::cry:

Live and learn, I guess...

urbnk8

Sep 10, 2007
Bummer!! I'm so sorry! That stinks...but it's totally something I would do!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Awww, man! I'm so sorry. I hate it when I do stuff like that.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Ugh! :cry:

I'm sorry, Noora!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
That stinks.

I do want to point out that it's not a good idea to mention changing show dates on this forum. The rules for the Irresistible Destinations specifically mention (page 3):
The Pampered Chef® reserves the right to audit recruits and sales from each Consultant and to make adjustments when warranted. Manipulation of Cooking Show dates, transferring of sales or recruits from one Consultant to another, or breaches of rules as published by the company will result in disqualification for all involved.
(emphasis mine)
The rules are posted on CC on the Irresistible Destinations page.

We do know that HO has people who check in here from time to time.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Good thing it wasn't a cooking show...

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
It may not have been a cooking show, but indicating that you were going to purposely change the date to one other than the one on which you closed it is akin to changing a cooking show date.

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
That happen to me with sell a thon a few years ago 3.64 short of the 6000 level May show date on ,,,,,,,,,,,, so now when something big is going on i tape a note to the computer so I remember

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Ann, I appreciate your reminder. I know your concern is for everyone to conduct their business ethically, which is important to me as well.

If I remember correctly Noora's "show" was an individual order that the customer gave her permission to (1) turn into a catalog show and (2) do for either December or January.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Yeah, I realized after I logged off earlier that I should have indicated that it was meant as a general reminder not to discuss changing show dates. Not a specific accusation toward Noora.

Sorry about that.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
But if there was an original date the show was supposed to close and it was closed earlier, it would be OK.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Yeah, I realized after I logged off earlier that I should have indicated that it was meant as a general reminder not to discuss changing show dates. Not a specific accusation toward Noora.

Sorry about that.

I didn't take it personally :D

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005

Sorry about that.

I figured that's what you were doing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy