• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cannot Afford to Upgrade My Pws to Do the Newsletters. Does

In summary, if you have a website with PC, you can send the newsletter through your email program. If you do not have a website with PC, then you can send the newsletter through your email program if you sign up for it. The newsletter goes out the last Monday of the month and you need to be signed up to do it.
Barry Carlton
I cannot afford to upgrade my PWS to do the newsletters.

Does anyone here have a format that they use independently of PWS but with their own email.

Re: Newslettershow much does the upgrade cost??? i was thinking of doing it

Re: NewslettersThere is no additional cost for the Newsletter - it's already part of the price of the website. If you have a website with PC, then you have access to sending the newsletter monthly.

Re: Newsletters
ChefBeckyD said:
There is no additional cost for the Newsletter - it's already part of the price of the website. If you have a website with PC, then you have access to sending the newsletter monthly.

You just have to mark that you want it sent and to which contacts.

Re: NewslettersBarry, you're probably thinking of the upgrade that's available for keeping in touch with your team. That's different from the customer newsletter, which, as has already been pointed out, is free.

Re: Newslettersmynewsletterbuilder.com It does have a fee, but it gives you a trial run to see if you want to keep it up. I thought it was nice, but it really isn't needed for me at this level of my business. It also lets you see who has opened it or not.

Re: NewslettersI make my own newsletter in Publisher and I save it as a pdf to send:)

Re: NewslettersDoes it go out automatically? If so, when?

Re: Newsletters
Barry Carlton said:
Does it go out automatically? If so, when?

Yes, if you sign up for it, it goes out automatically around the 25th of the month each month (prior to the month it is for - for example, on Jan 25, the February newsletter was sent to all of my contacts with my contact information).

Re: NewslettersIt goes out the last monday of the month. You need to be signed up to do it and have your contacts in roughly a day or two before hand just to be sure it goes. If you miss it, you can send it one at a time by clicking the "share this with a friend" button on the newsletter. You won't get a warm call report but they will get your newsletter. Then you'll be set up for the next month.

Re: NewslettersYou upload your contacts from P3 (correct? I don't use my PWS for newsletters, so can't remember) - just sync your P3 with your PWS (there is a button/option in P3 for this).

Re: NewslettersI'm thinking of switching from using Joy's newsletter - which I LOVE and that's the only reason I haven't switched yet - and IContact to using the customer connection newsletter. Has anyone made that switch. What do you think? I would, of course, still use Joy for her fliers and outlet updates and things but for the actual newsletter I was thinking of being able to drop that IContact expense.

1. What is PWS and why do I need to upgrade it to do newsletters?

PWS stands for Personal Web Site, and it is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to manage their business. Upgrading your PWS allows you to access additional features, such as creating and sending newsletters to your customers.

2. How much does it cost to upgrade my PWS for newsletter capabilities?

The cost to upgrade your PWS for newsletter capabilities is $9.50 per month. This fee covers the cost of hosting and maintaining your PWS, as well as providing access to the newsletter feature.

3. Can I still send newsletters without upgrading my PWS?

No, the newsletter feature is only available for those who have upgraded their PWS. If you choose not to upgrade, you can still communicate with your customers through other means, such as social media or email.

4. Are there any additional benefits to upgrading my PWS for newsletters?

Yes, in addition to being able to send newsletters, upgrading your PWS also gives you access to other features such as online party management, digital invitations, and customizable web pages. These tools can help you grow your business and reach more customers.

5. How do I upgrade my PWS for newsletter capabilities?

To upgrade your PWS for newsletter capabilities, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, go to the "My Business" tab and select "Personal Web Site". On the next page, click on the "Upgrade" button and follow the prompts to complete the upgrade process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies