• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will my Mix N Chop be shipped if the estimated date has passed?

In summary, the conversation discusses the shipment of backordered items, specifically the Mix N Chop and tomato knife. The host is going to Iraq and needs to figure out where to ship the items. The group suggests checking with local consultants for an extra Mix N Chop and possibly sending a slightly used one to the host. Some backordered items have shipped, but it is unclear if all orders are fulfilled. The conversation ends with a mention of a recent show and its expected shipment date.
NMmommy
They can not give me a ship date at all. Although my email says est. ship date of 23 of April. I explained to her that my host was going to Iraq and I needed to figure out where to ship it to ASAP. They told me to call back.

Maybe you could check around with local consultants to see if any of them has an extra one you can give your customer and then have the backordered one sent to you so you can deliver it to the person you borrowed it from. I bet she'd even appreciate a slightly used one.

I bet there's someone in your cluster that would do it!

Last edited:
Shannon~

If you can't find someone local that has one to send you, I can send you one for her! Then, just send me one back once you receive them!

Thank you ladies for being so kind! I just checked and they all shipped today!! YEPPIE!! Just in time!

Shannon,

So is the Mix N Chop now in? I submitted two orders the other day w/that item on back order. I know my guests are anxious to get theirs. I haven't heard anything else on this so that's why I ask. Thanks!

My backordered ones shipped today. They may still be on backorder though. Depending on how many our needed, they would fill the oldest orders first and still might not be caught up.

They are still showing back order on PC. The tomatoe knife is now on backorder too. These shows where placed at the end of March.

I got an email that some of my backordered ones shipped today. Originally it said they wouldn't ship till the 11th of May...Maybe they are on their way off backorder! :0)

I just submitted a show and got an email today that they would ship on May 11th as well.

My show from the 24th is back in "picking" so I'm assuming those (3 of them) will be shipping soon.....

1. How do I use the Mix N Chop?

To use the Mix N Chop, simply place it in the pan or bowl with your ingredients. Then, press down and twist the handle back and forth to chop and mix your ingredients simultaneously. It's perfect for breaking up ground meat or mashing potatoes!

2. Is the Mix N Chop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mix N Chop is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the Mix N Chop be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix N Chop is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its nylon design will not scratch or damage your pans.

4. How do I store the Mix N Chop?

The Mix N Chop comes with a protective cover for safe storage. Simply place the cover over the blades and store it in a utensil drawer or hang it on a hook in your kitchen.

5. Can the Mix N Chop be used for other types of food besides ground meat?

Yes, the Mix N Chop can be used for a variety of foods such as cooked vegetables, fruits, and even hard-boiled eggs. It's a versatile kitchen tool that can make meal prep a breeze!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mrshamel3808