• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recalling a Hostess Flier: Was It Posted?

In summary, recalling a hostess flier means to retract or cancel a previously posted invitation for a Pampered Chef party or event. This may be necessary if there are incorrect information or changes that need to be made, or if the event has been cancelled or rescheduled. It is possible to recall a hostess flier even after it has been posted, and it is important to inform guests of any updates or changes as soon as possible. This can be done by reaching out through email, phone call, or social media, or by posting a new flier with the correct information. In the event of a last-minute flier recall, it is best to inform guests as soon as possible through various means such as social media or group emails
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
I beleive there was a flier that was posted for hostess to take to the office and pass around... does anyone recall this?

I found this one tonight on another thread on this board! HIH

that is what i was looking forPerfect... this is what i was looking for. You said you found this on another thread ... what was it under?

Thank you so much!

What does it mean to recall a hostess flier?

Recalling a hostess flier means to retract or cancel a previously posted invitation for a Pampered Chef party or event.

How do I know if a hostess flier needs to be recalled?

If there is incorrect information or changes that need to be made to the flier, or if the event has been cancelled or rescheduled, it may need to be recalled.

Can I recall a hostess flier after it has already been posted?

Yes, you can recall a hostess flier even if it has already been posted. It is important to inform your guests of any changes or updates as soon as possible.

How do I recall a hostess flier?

To recall a hostess flier, simply reach out to your guests through email, phone call, or social media and inform them of the changes or updates. You may also choose to post a new flier with the correct information.

What if I need to recall a hostess flier last minute?

If you need to recall a hostess flier last minute, try to contact your guests as soon as possible to inform them of the changes. You may also consider posting a notice on social media or sending a group email to all guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smstrks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies