• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: 5-10 Items - Contact [email protected]

In summary, the conversation is about donating items for an event. They are specifically looking for kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and food storage containers. The deadline for submitting items is one week before the event date. There are no specific preferences for brands or styles, as long as they are high-quality and relevant to the brand. Only new items in their original packaging will be accepted. To submit items, send an email with a list, descriptions, prices, and photos to [email protected].
L.Paz
I am willing to purchase 5 -10 of these, if anyone has any left. Let me know. Thanks! [[email protected]]

1. What types of items are you looking for?

We are looking for kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and food storage containers.

2. What is the deadline for submitting items?

The deadline for submitting items is one week before the event date.

3. Are there any specific brands or styles that you prefer?

We do not have any specific preferences for brands or styles. We are open to a variety of products as long as they are high-quality and relevant to our brand.

4. Can I donate used or gently used items?

We ask that all donated items be new and in their original packaging to ensure the best experience for our customers. We appreciate your understanding.

5. How do I submit my items for consideration?

Please send an email to [email protected] with a list of the items you would like to donate, along with their descriptions, prices, and any relevant photos. We will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
  • dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies