• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Delivery Delay: My Experience with Sell-a-Thon Products and Samples

In summary, Tracy's package didn't arrive and she called UPS who said that sometimes packages get switched and her package ended up being delivered to someone else's house.
I just got off the phone with FedEx customer service. The very nice woman I spoke to said that somehow my packages were "transferred" from FedEx Home service to FedEx Ground service, which delivers M-F. They were at a Ground depot. She had no idea why that happened, since the ship-to address is a residential address. I asked if that happened a lot, and she told me no.

So I expect it today, but have no time to go through my CO box :( because I have to pack for tomorrow's show, meet with my almost-signed recruit and actually get her agreement and show submitted.... yadda yadda yadda. hmmm... maybe I'll call in "sick" tomorrow. ;)

Call in sick today and wait for those boxes! Where are your priorities girl!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Call in sick today and wait for those boxes! Where are your priorities girl!!!

Come on Ann--get your priorities straight! It's already too late I am sure you are at work!

I got my new products on Thursday delivered to my apartment office, per the LARGE NOTE on my door. (I've had boxes stolen from my doorstep before by the stupid kids in my building.) Saturday morning my changeover kit came, and the FedEx guy was very nice and asked if I was usually gone during weekdays, and if so, that they'd make a note to take boxes directly to the office and call me when they came.

That's really nice, Melody! I hope it continues to work for you! I really think FedEx wants to do a good job as PC is a good account to have.

pamperedharriet said:
Come on Ann--get your priorities straight! It's already too late I am sure you are at work!
I was already at work when I called FedEx. I got in at 7 this morning. Which means that I can leave at 4 - home by 4:30 - and with my luck, FE won't have been to the house by then.

Let me check--- they were delivered at 10:30 this morning! Whoot! Now I need to beat DH home so I can "hide" them. He thinks I spend too much on PC samples and supplies. :rolleyes: (But he'll buy a $300 heat lamp for powdercoating car parts without batting an eye. And then it doesn't even generate enough heat for what he wants to do with it!)

Good luck getting home before DH, Ann!

at this point my FED EX man can arrive at 3 AM if he'd just arrive!!!

Teresa Lynn said:
at this point my FED EX man can arrive at 3 AM if he'd just arrive!!!

Have you tracked to find out when to expect delivery (day)--I forget if you mentioned it or not?

I got my change over kit this morning. So far I havent had any problems with FE I am actually thier first stop and with UPS I was thier last stop

Jennie4PC said:
I got my change over kit this morning. So far I havent had any problems with FE I am actually thier first stop and with UPS I was thier last stop

That's a nice change of pace!

I am last stop!! It was almost 9 pm when I got a package on Friday!

pamperedharriet said:
That's a nice change of pace!

It definitly is but she keeps seeing me in my work out cloths

If we still had UPSWell, they tried to delivery my changeover kit Saturday and it is delivered to my work address which of course we were closed. If we still had UPS I would have my change over kit b/c they delivery on MONDAY, but now I have to wait until tomorrow! :mad:

My incentives arrived on Friday and my changeover came Saturday morning. No problems! My driver rang the doorbell and left, when I got to the door I saw him leaving in a Budget rental truck. I assume the additional PC business is causing FE to have more drivers than they have trucks for, but UPS did the same over the holidays.

The FE guy who delivered my sell-a-thon products on Friday was, according to my DH, in a shiny white FedEx truck. The one who delivered my changeover kit on Saturday was in a Rider rental truck.

Mine came in a big green van. I heard the drivers were independent contractors but I do not know for sure.

I was wondering about this! My Fed Ex guy drives a pickup with a shell, and there is no way he is going to be able to deliver any other packages with my PC shows in there!

he came into my neighborhood headed down my street, stopped at a house 3doors away looped past my house and LEFT the neighborhood!!! WAAAAHH!!
Teresa

I have noticed they are shipping orders to customers much slower too. I had an order leave Pampered Chef Thursday, and then went to the Fedx place in Ill.on Friday, and at this moment is still sitting at the same location it was 3 days ago. It is very frustrating to me. If that was UPS, the order would have arrived to the Host by today. I hope things iron out soon. One of the things I heard all the time in the past from the hosts, is how fast our shipments came, compared to all the other Direct Sales Company.

Teresa- I would check that house and get your stuff, LOL!! FedEx apparently has trouble bringing stuff to my address, but at least my neighbors know me and can't send them to the right house!

actually, really good friends of ours have the same address except they are west we are east
we get each others furniture deliveries, mail orders etc. One time we were having a swim party for our daughter's birthday and 3 moms just drove up to their hosue and dropped their girls off and left. The girls just walked in when Don went to the door (they are an older retired coupkle) & asked if they wanted to swim with Sassy & Molly (their dogs) or go to Ashley' s party down the street. he was real sweet and drove them down here. Today it was a different hosue though!!

Those are good neighbors to have. Did they drop off 3 year olds too? Were they older than 3?? YIKES!

no they were 10 . I tell people to turn left when they come in the entrance and they alway turn right!!

I just got my Trifle Bowl!

It is only 4pm, hooray!!

But........the stand was broken as many others have had as well. I guess HO and I have a phone date tomorrow...

gilliandanielle said:
I just got my Trifle Bowl!

It is only 4pm, hooray!!

But........the stand was broken as many others have had as well. I guess HO and I have a phone date tomorrow...

I was all excited about you getting your trifle bowl until I saw that your stand was broken!:mad:

Let us know what they say when you call tomorrow. Mine is due to arrive on Wednesday!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD