1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I am thinking of starting a PC Business

1. But my only concern is things like taxes and filing at the end of the year. Should I hold off money? Do I need to get a business license? Will pampered chef send me an earnings statement?

Sorry for all the questions. I am just concerned about that. I am just not familiar with that aspect. I love PC and all that it offers, I just want to make the best decision for myself.

Thanks in advance!

2. Pampered Chef Makes it EASY!

Pampered Cehf will send you a 1099 at the end of the year and it explains how to fill. Also, once you join Pampered Chef there is information on their web-site that only consultants have access to. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me at KatieEast@houston.rr.com. I would love to have you on my team and there is a signing bonus right now!

Apr 8, 2005
  3. Thanks for the info! I have a consultant that I am signing up with, she just wasn't sure how to answer that question since she is starting back up. I appreciate the help :)

4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

You can also use the software provided with your kit (Pampered Partner) to keep track of your expenses. At the end of the year you only need to print off a report of your expenses.

Good luck with starting your business.

Have something to add?