1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser I am thinking of putting something together for my son's preschool. I

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I am thinking of putting something together for my son's preschool. I was thinking of just having a catalog type fundraiser. My concern is that the parents won't be able to figure the sales tax and shipping. Has anyone else ran across this problem before, if so how do you handle it.
    Thanks

Aug 23, 2005
  2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

If you look in the files

on this web site there is a great flyer, for adding up outside orders , it is breif but to the point, iam not sure who's it is but it was just posted last week, i have allready put it in all my host folders ! It is GREAT !!! :)

Aug 23, 2005
  3. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

That's a great idea. If you are worried about customers not adding up the totals right, type up instructions on how to do it and attach those to the order forms. Hope that helps! Good Luck!

Aug 23, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Here's the one I use and I think I've posted it in the past. You just figure out what tax rate it is and write or type that in when you print them up. You could even shrink it and put 4 on a page, then cut them up and staple to each catalog. Or you can have them call you if they don't want to worry about figuring it out. Obviously just change the info to yours! :) Your food and S&H tax might be different from mine, too.

Aug 23, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Your right Danielle - someone did post a flyer they use for instructions on adding up orders!! Look under files at the top. It should be under there. You may have to change the tax rates on it.

Aug 23, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted