• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I reach out to potential customers who haven't responded yet?

it is definitely a lot harder than it looks. but it definitely gets easier with each call. I also have a bunch of those same slips! ...and I also still have a hard time making those calls. BUT...our HO contact gave me some great words to use on making those calls and it makes it a little easier. Simply tell them "I know it's been awhile since we've talked, but I was going through my old contact slips and came across your name so I wanted to give you a call right away!" then go on with the rest of your "script". If you need a script to get started, I can send you the "Out of The Blue Call" that I've got.Maybe now
Soozeeq
Ok so I have gotten lots of drawing slips with yes & Maybes marked on them but I can't seem to get up the nerve to call these people. Now time has past and I am kicking myself because I don't have the shows I would like to have. Can I try to contact them? Should I just scrap them and never let it happen again? What should I do? :eek:

Definitely call them up NOW and be excited about Fall's new season, catalog and products and get some shows on the books! especially since they were yes and maybe leads! I had and still have the case of Phone phobia, it gets easier once you pick up the phone and start, after doing a few, the nerves settle down a bit and it gets easier with each call! Good luck!

It's never too late to do CCCs. The first call is the hardest. Set aside a block of time (15 - 30 minutes) to make calls. Then, just pull up your big girl panties and deal with it. I still hate to make that first call, but it does get easier.

I also have a bunch of those same slips! ...and I also still have a hard time making those calls. BUT...our HO contact gave me some great words to use on making those calls and it makes it a little easier. Simply tell them "I know it's been awhile since we've talked, but I was going through my old contact slips and came across your name so I wanted to give you a call right away!" then go on with the rest of your "script". If you need a script to get started, I can send you the "Out of The Blue Call" that I've got.

Maybe now that I've encouraged you to get on the phone...maybe I can do the same!!!!

Debi

I would love that Out of the Blue Call sheet that you have. Please email it to me. I get so nervous. You would think that I was afraid that they were going to bite me through the phone.

Rae,

Thanks I didn't realize my panties were down! hahaha Good lookin' out! I make plans to make the calls and then I find all those excuses that keep me from picking up the phone. Then I am embarrased when those same people walk into the bank where I work or I see them at the store, and I haven't called them. STUPID STUPID STUPID!

chefdeb410 said:
I also have a bunch of those same slips! ...and I also still have a hard time making those calls. BUT...our HO contact gave me some great words to use on making those calls and it makes it a little easier. Simply tell them "I know it's been awhile since we've talked, but I was going through my old contact slips and came across your name so I wanted to give you a call right away!" then go on with the rest of your "script". If you need a script to get started, I can send you the "Out of The Blue Call" that I've got.

Maybe now that I've encouraged you to get on the phone...maybe I can do the same!!!!

Can you post this for all of us? I know that I have some people that I need to call too!

Thanks!

If you click up above on files, then put "blue" in the search box it will pop up on top. : )

Customer callsNever feel intimidated to make late calls. Better late than never I always say. Just be honest and apologize for taking so long to call. Tell them you misplaced them, or you wanted to really make enough time to listen to guests opinons on products and to help in any way to explain how to use the product.
Most guests will be appreciative and friendly. Ask them how they like their products and try to mention other products that will compliment what they already purchased. Mention days you have free on your calendar for shows and thank them for being your customer. Let them know you are available for future purchases via email, phone, or website.
Mention upcoming specials for hosts and guests. Also let them know that if they want you can contact them when you are having your next show so they can take advantage of the $4 shipping if they tag on their order.

Hope it works for you. We all have a fear of rejection, some more strongly than others, but fear of rejection can cause us to lose out on some successful bookings and shows.

Debbie :D

I've called some of those slips and found most people have forgotten what they marked. Sometimes they don't sound even a little interested in hosting so I treat ever Customer Care call the same. Really, most people are way to busy to be thinking about Pampered Chef all the time like we do.

cookingisfunagain said:
If you click up above on files, then put "blue" in the search box it will pop up on top. : )

OOPS! Sorry I didn't realize the document was already here somewhere. I've tweaked mine just a little...just to make it my own and use some words that I would normally say. The best advice given to me about this...PRACTICE SAYING IT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR and it will just flow naturally!! Now if I can find 15-30 minutes where I don't have six kids running around screaming, then I should be a pro, huh?!:confused:

I don't have a lot of Yes's and maybe's to follow up with, as I usually try to turn the maybe's to yes's the night of the show. BUT I am trying to make CCC calls to all my past guests (I have only been a consultant since Feb07) for my "Out of the Box" calls, as well as to get some bookings, etc, WHEN I can find the time to pick up the phone (and not have two kids running around screaming). My leads are starting to dwindle as the last two months have been slow, (and catalog shows with no contact info), and now before I pick up the phone to call these past guests, I have found myself judging and thinking, Oh, they are not going to be interested, so I shouldn't bother, and I find myself doing this to each contact on my report.

UUGGHH!!! If I could just get over this fear of the phone and pre-judging! then maybe I can get myself some bookings!

Try to remember that you're not asking for a favor. You're offering them something good.

1. How can I improve my customer care skills?

To improve your customer care skills, focus on active listening, empathy, and problem-solving. Practice active listening by fully engaging with the customer and repeating back their concerns to ensure understanding. Show empathy by putting yourself in the customer's shoes and understanding their perspective. When faced with a problem, work with the customer to find a solution that satisfies both parties.

2. What should I do if a customer is unhappy with their purchase?

If a customer is unhappy with their purchase, apologize for the inconvenience and try to understand their concerns. Offer a solution, such as a refund or replacement, and follow up to ensure their satisfaction. It's important to remain calm and professional, even if the customer is upset.

3. How can I handle difficult customers?

When dealing with difficult customers, it's important to remain calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. If the customer becomes aggressive or unreasonable, involve a manager or supervisor for assistance.

4. How can I make a customer feel valued and appreciated?

To make a customer feel valued and appreciated, show genuine interest in their needs and concerns. Use their name during interactions, thank them for their business, and follow up to ensure their satisfaction. Offering personalized recommendations or special discounts can also make a customer feel valued.

5. How can I handle a high volume of customer inquiries?

To handle a high volume of customer inquiries efficiently, prioritize urgent matters and delegate tasks to other team members if needed. Use a customer service software or system to track and manage inquiries, and set realistic response times for each type of inquiry. It's also important to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • c00p