• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women

In summary, the conversation revolved around a potluck and suggestions for a main dish. Some options discussed were the cornbread bake, chili cornbread, pork tenderloin, Southwest meatloaf, and smokey BBQ chicken sandwiches. The group also discussed how to handle recipe requests and using the Deep Covered Baker (DCB). It was suggested to offer the DCB for a discounted price of $20-$25 to those who book a party, with the possibility of earning it for even less through sales. Recipe cards could also be made with the DCB special on the back to encourage bookings.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I am supposed to do a main dish for a potluck tomorrow... would love to showcase the DCB! Any suggestions? (Mixed ethnicities, all women) (I did the stacked enchiladas before- would like to do something different but a "WOW!") Thanks for your ideas!!!

Re: Potluck...The cornbread bake? It is really good...

Re: Potluck...Chili Cornbread is a good one...other options: pork tenderloin (use sundried tomato or jamaican jerk or BBQ rub) or the Southwest Meatloaf....

Re: Potluck...Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake! :)

Re: Potluck...This would be a departure from your last recipe as it is not a Mexican dish. And it is SOOO GOOOOD and SOOOO Easy!SMOKEY BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICHES
1 1/2 - 2lbs of Boneless Skinless Breast
2 TBS Chipotle Rub or Smokey BBQ Rub
1 TBS GARLIC INFUSED CANOLA OIL
Smoky BBQ Sauce (The recipe is on the rubs bottle I believe)
Grilled Onions/Mushrooms/Peppers (optional)
Rolls Place Chicken in Deep Covered Baker
Brush chicken with Oil. Then shake seasoning over chicken. Place lid on Baker and Microwave for 12 minutes. Take Salad Chopper and cut chicken to desired consistency. Pour in BBQ SAUCE!!!
Stir and place on rolls. Add mushrooms/onions/peppers to sandwich.You can easily double this and use those small dinner rolls to make it go much further. I serve this with Bread and Butter pickles and small squares of cheddar cheese to put on the sandwiches. The veggies are better for you but the pickles especially are more traditional on a BBQ sandwich.

Re: Potluck...Thank you all for your suggestions! I wound up making the White Chicken Chili with a couple modifications (taco seasoning instead of Southwest, and Trader Joe's MILD Salsa Verde). I got several requests for the recipe.... how do I handle this? (Can you make it without the DCB?) Friday I'll be seeing them again- I plan on giving them the recipe, but can you help me with the words to encourage a booking?

Re: Potluck...I've been using a corelle covered casserole dish in place of a dcb, cuz i dont have one yet, but i would never use it at a show or tell anyone

Re: Potluck...This would be a great opportunity to recommend that they buy the DCB! Why not offer it to them for $20 or $25 if they book a show?? You let them know ahead of time that it will go towards one of their half priced items, so they would need to hit at least $300 in sales. You add it on to their party and then you cover the difference, which is usually only only $10-$15 depending on what you charge them. :)Maybe make out recipe cards with the DCB special on the back? You can tell them that they "could" make it in something else, but that it really works best in the DCB and and I have a way you can get it for more than half price!

Re: Potluck...Make sure you say it is priced at $34.50 as that is the half price of the DCB. Unless you can afford to eat some of the cost. It is a great booking tool though when you mention the $34.50 price tag!

1. What is the Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women?

The Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women is a collection of recipes specifically curated for potluck gatherings. These recipes are designed to impress and wow your guests while using the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (DCB) to make cooking and clean-up a breeze.

2. How many recipes are included in the Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women?

There are a total of 16 recipes included in the Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women. These recipes range from chicken and beef dishes to vegetarian options and can serve anywhere from 6-10 people.

3. Can these recipes be made with other cookware besides the Pampered Chef DCB?

Yes, these recipes can be made with other cookware, but we highly recommend using the Pampered Chef DCB for best results. The deep, covered design of the baker allows for even cooking and helps retain moisture for tender and flavorful dishes.

4. Are there any special techniques or skills needed to make these recipes?

No, these recipes are designed for home cooks of all levels. The instructions are easy to follow and the ingredients can be easily found at any grocery store. The Pampered Chef DCB also comes with a recipe booklet and cooking tips to help you get started.

5. Can I adjust the serving size for these recipes?

Yes, all of the recipes in the Potluck WOW! Main Dish Ideas for DCB Women can be adjusted to serve more or fewer people. The recipe booklet includes tips on how to adjust cooking times and ingredient measurements accordingly. You can also use multiple DCBs to make larger quantities of the same dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Fluffy215
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies