• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Keep Up the Excitement After Signing a New Team Member?

In summary, "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and excitement about the company's products and opportunities. They say this because they truly believe in the quality and value of the products and enjoy sharing them with others. It is not just a marketing slogan, but a genuine expression of their passion for the company and its community. It is also a common phrase used by consultants to engage with customers and promote the company's products and opportunities, along with other phrases such as "Let's get cooking!", "Join my team!", and "Bon Appetit!"
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I just signed another new tem member today!

After 6 years I am on my way! Now to keep it up.

Shoot I need to book some shows!!!

Congratulations Paulette! you deserve it!

Congratulations Paulette!

WAY TO GOm PAULETTE!!!!!!! Woo! Hoo!!

That's wonderful! Congratulations. :)

Most excellent! Congrats! Wishing you much success....before long you'll be a director! yay!

Congrats Paulette!!

1. What is "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!"?

"I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and excitement about the company's products and opportunities.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants say "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!"?

Pampered Chef consultants say "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" because they truly believe in the quality and value of the company's products and enjoy sharing them with others. They are also passionate about the community and support system provided by Pampered Chef.

3. Is "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" just a marketing slogan?

No, "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" is not just a marketing slogan. It is a genuine expression of the excitement and joy that Pampered Chef consultants feel about their work and the company's products.

4. Can I use "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" in my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are welcome to use "I Am Soooo Stinkin Excited!!!" in your own Pampered Chef business. It is a common phrase used by consultants to share their enthusiasm with customers and potential recruits.

5. What other phrases are commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants?

Some other commonly used phrases by Pampered Chef consultants include "Let's get cooking!", "Join my team!", and "Bon Appetit!" These phrases are often used to engage with customers and promote the company's products and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • DuenFounnyHok