• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for a Random Bridal Registry | Mystery Host Show Special

In summary, a friend of mine who is a BeautiControl consultant had a friend that is getting married in June. The bride registered for a Mystery Host Show I have going right now, but the happy couple opted not to be contacted so I can't even introduce myself. The only downside is that the happy couple opted not to be contacted so I can't even introduce myself. I am so psyched!!!! The only downside is that the happy couple opted not to be contacted so I can't even introduce myself. There will be no actual Bridal show, and I don't even have to do anything so I feel like I should reward the couple as well as the referrer. I just got a random bridal registry!!!!
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I just got a random (well not really random) bridal registry!!!!

A friend of mine who is a BeautiControl consultant had a friend that is getting married in June. I told my friend that I would count her referral as booking a show for a Mystery Host Show I have going right now. She told her friend and she registered!!!!

I am so psyched!!!! The only downside is that the happy couple opted not to be contacted so I can't even introduce myself. They are all in Michigan and I am in Germany. There won't be an actual Bridal show, and I don't even have to do anything so I feel like I should reward the couple as well as the referrer.

Any ideas what to give as a Thank You without being able to contact her??????

Well, since your friend knows her, you could pass something along to her through your friend.

One suggestion I've heard is that when people elect not to be contacted by the consultant, you go on their registry as a guest and order them something like an "i-Slice" and include a little message congratulating them and telling them they can use the handy tool to open their wedding gifts. You'd also then get their address. But I don't know how couples would view this since they made the choice to not be contacted. Personally, as long as the consultant didn't continue to contact me (as the bride), I would think the gift was a nice gesture.

The i-slice is a great idea for all the opening they are about to be doing!!! So, you think I should do that immediately???? Maybe I will ask my friend if they would appreciate that type of gift. Or I can suggest it for her to take to the actual Bridal Shower???

If your friend thinks it would be ok to just send it to her now, I would maybe do it now. Tell her congrats and maybe even let her know if she needs suggestions on other things to register for, she's more than welcome to call you. When is the wedding?

Well, she can't call me because I am overseas, but email is just as good....and I get the point.

This is the cool part, the wedding is in June so the latest time to close the show is September. All she has registered for so far is stones!!! And from all previous years, September is Stoneware Sale Month!!! I won't tell her that until it is confirmed tho!! I wish I could help her build that registry list!! I really think she would like our other stuff too!!! Maybe I need a rep in Michigan to do an actual show......nahhh that would be contacting her too. Crap this is tough!!!! LOL.

I got the 'All Clear' from the referrer to send my Bride a Thank-You gift!! I sent her the i-Slice to open her gifts!! The 100 character limit on the message was difficult to overcome! I didn't even get to tell her that we have so much more than Stoneware to offer and that I coulld help her with those choices. I guess I should just be happy with the free business!!

What should I give to the referrer as a gift for bringing me this 'workless' business??

I have an incentive where anyone who refers a wedding registry to me gets $10 off there order on that registry.

Tina,
That's a great idea!! How would I do that since it's all ordered directly from the website. I am not actually doing a Bridal Shower. I can give her an additional gift with any other order??

I haven't quite figured out how to do it yet since I don't have any registries yet but I thought maybe I could send that person a $10 check or something like that. If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to to share!

I really appreciate the help, Tina!! I just can't send someone a check though, because I have a German bank account over here. I don't have checks for my business account.

I think I will stick with $10 off her next order with me, unless someone else comes up with something really cool!!

That works too, she is still getting $10 free then.

stephanieboyd said:
I really appreciate the help, Tina!! I just can't send someone a check though, because I have a German bank account over here. I don't have checks for my business account.

I think I will stick with $10 off her next order with me, unless someone else comes up with something really cool!!

You could do your own Gift Certificate adn send her one of those!

What is "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" is a popular slogan used by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It represents the company's enthusiasm and passion for helping people create delicious meals and memories in the kitchen.

What products are included in the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line?

The "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Rockcrok Collection. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers exclusive deals and discounts for the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line. These can include bundle deals, limited-time discounts, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

Can I host a party or event centered around the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to host a cooking party or event, where you can showcase and try out the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" products with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

How can I purchase products from the "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" line?

You can purchase "I Am Soooo Excited!!!!!" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, either in-person or through their personal website. You can also order directly from the Pampered Chef website. Additionally, you may be able to find some products at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies