• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting My Frustration Over Missing My Panorama Points!

In summary, the panorama points that were supposed to be redeemed were taken away, and the person feels terrible because they missed out on a cookware set.
Wow! I wonder what the "confusion" could have been. It probably was just grace, but HO can't sound wimpy. Congrats to those who still get to redeem their POR points.

Someone from the Home Office called me personally to let me know about this and that I could let my consultant know that they will let her redeem her points!!!! AWESOME!!!! I was just coming on here to tell the original poster of this thread that they can redeem theirs!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!

BTW- I just called my consultant and she is thrilled, I told her that I was shocked because PC has never done something like this. She now wanted to know what she had to do to stay active and will be turning in her $200 show this month. :)

I think I may know what they're talking about as far as confusion... :) I was told that most of the people that missed out on redeeming their points were from the Hispanic Market, they may have not understood the word forfeiture. :)

Good deal on this - now go and redeem your points now!:)

I am surprised at this. Good news for all of you!

pamperedlinda said:
I am surprised at this. Good news for all of you!
Thank you!! Doing the HAPPY DANCE!!! If this consultant turns out to be Director material I will remind her that she almost quit one time... :)

Calling my consultant to redeem her points before I get too busy with Leadership coming up and a I can't get in touch with her. grrr..

I drove 40 miles tonight so I could connect with my recruit without a phone, Addie4TLC. She finally called me yesterday and said she'd be home all day.

I know they are tax-deductible miles, but that doesn't equal free.

Nothing like coddling the illiterate with "forfeiture", eh?
Don't y'all stone me at once, it's a joke. And in every joke, truth is found.

True there's a lot of running around that doesn't pay off, then again maybe not right away but hopefully "eventually" people realize you go the extra mile (pun intended) :) Whatever the confusion was I'm glad that both markets will benefit from it.

My Miss Negativity says English speakers shoudn't get the benefit, but what do I know?

I am glad your recruit will be happy though, even though she didn't pay attention. She didn't deserve this reprieve.

I am happy for you, not her.

What ever the confusion was I am very grateful and surprised. I claimed my points as soon as I saw the message.

I am truly amazed at how many people can be so hard hearted on here. I didn't blame anyone else but myself and I was so mad at myself I couldn't stand it.

Pampered Chef does come through and provide help to those who make mistakes or in need. As Addie said, she "thought" she knew why.... maybe it wasn't the just the ability to know the definition of "forfeiture". English speaking consultants may have called and explained their issues why they misunderstood the deadline. I did not becuase I knew it was my own fault and am very thankful to those who did.

I am embarrassed to say how many points I had lost but it far too many to not be mad at myself about.

Thank you Home Office for listening to someone and allowing the rest of us to benefit from it!

I'm answering this a little late because I just now read this whole thread - but if anyone wants the story on the Amish woman from conference I know some of it...

There is an Amish woman (I'm pretty sure she's Amish) from Indiana that is in my director's downline and she walked as a new director in Wave 3. She used to have a factory job, but got laid off and decided to do PC full time. She was doing 10,000 in sales each month! She earned the trip to San Francisco and she had to use a community phone - she doesn't have her own. She would have to leave messages on community phones for her hosts and hope that they would get them.

To get to her shows, if they were less than three miles away, she would ride her bike wearing her TTA tote as a backpack, strapping the crate to the front and with another bag on the back. If the show is between 3-8 miles away, she rides her bike a mile to her neighbor's house to hitch up his horse and carriage to get there. If the show is over 8 miles away, she hires a driver to take her and bring her home - she has to get at least $500 in sales to break even.

I like to think of her when I feel like I am facing obstacles - if she can thrive in this business with all the hurdles she faces - there is no excuse for the rest of us to achieve whatever we want from our businesses!

pamperedval said:
I'm answering this a little late because I just now read this whole thread - but if anyone wants the story on the Amish woman from conference I know some of it...

There is an Amish woman (I'm pretty sure she's Amish) from Indiana that is in my director's downline and she walked as a new director in Wave 3. She used to have a factory job, but got laid off and decided to do PC full time. She was doing 10,000 in sales each month! She earned the trip to San Francisco and she had to use a community phone - she doesn't have her own. She would have to leave messages on community phones for her hosts and hope that they would get them.

To get to her shows, if they were less than three miles away, she would ride her bike wearing her TTA tote as a backpack, strapping the crate to the front and with another bag on the back. If the show is between 3-8 miles away, she rides her bike a mile to her neighbor's house to hitch up his horse and carriage to get there. If the show is over 8 miles away, she hires a driver to take her and bring her home - she has to get at least $500 in sales to break even.

I like to think of her when I feel like I am facing obstacles - if she can thrive in this business with all the hurdles she faces - there is no excuse for the rest of us to achieve whatever we want from our businesses!

Now THAT is motivation! Thanks for sharing!

pamperedval said:

Valori,

Thanks so much for that explanation. What a story - and what determination!
I would just never imagine that someone would go to those lengths to succeed with PC - she deserves all the accolades they give - and more!

I also can not believe they are allowing an additional month. Did everyone read Doris' book. There are RULES, that is business.
We've all missed out on something and did not get a reprieve.
MY friend missed her director quota by 58 cents!! Because it was new years eve, she did not add correctly and was heading out.
It was a 5 month deal.

I met a director years ago when I first joined PC who missed the top level incentive trip by less than a season's best... yes... less than $1.00! This was back before we had the My Incentives Calculator. But lesson learned... keep track yourself and know the deadlines!!!!

<h2>1. What are panorama points in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Panorama points are rewards that can be earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can be redeemed for various products and incentives within the company.</p><h2>2. How often are panorama points awarded?</h2><p>Panorama points are awarded on a quarterly basis, meaning every three months. The points are typically tallied and awarded at the end of each quarter.</p><h2>3. Is there a way to track my panorama points?</h2><p>Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a personal account where you can track your sales and recruiting progress, as well as your panorama points. You can also contact your team leader or the company's customer service for assistance in tracking your points.</p><h2>4. Can panorama points be carried over to the next quarter?</h2><p>Unfortunately, panorama points cannot be carried over to the next quarter. They must be redeemed within the quarter they were earned, otherwise they will be forfeited.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I realized I have forfeited my panorama points?</h2><p>If you have realized that you have forfeited your panorama points, you can reach out to your team leader or the company's customer service to see if there are any options for redeeming them. It is always best to keep track of your points and redeem them within the allotted time frame to avoid losing them.</p>

1. What are panorama points in Pampered Chef?

Panorama points are rewards that can be earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can be redeemed for various products and incentives within the company.

2. How often are panorama points awarded?

Panorama points are awarded on a quarterly basis, meaning every three months. The points are typically tallied and awarded at the end of each quarter.

3. Is there a way to track my panorama points?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a personal account where you can track your sales and recruiting progress, as well as your panorama points. You can also contact your team leader or the company's customer service for assistance in tracking your points.

4. Can panorama points be carried over to the next quarter?

Unfortunately, panorama points cannot be carried over to the next quarter. They must be redeemed within the quarter they were earned, otherwise they will be forfeited.

5. What should I do if I realized I have forfeited my panorama points?

If you have realized that you have forfeited your panorama points, you can reach out to your team leader or the company's customer service to see if there are any options for redeeming them. It is always best to keep track of your points and redeem them within the allotted time frame to avoid losing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies