• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef Change My Life?

In summary, CK had a very successful year with her business. She started out in January with her first show, and has since had over 100 shows. She has also earned Shopping Spree status for 53 items, and has 10 ladies on her team. CK is going to Maui for her last show of the year.
ChefCKHall
I am so thankful that this was the year for me to join Pampered Chef! I had held shows for nine years and always said no....the minute Jackie mentioned food as a tax write off I joined and had my first show in January. (you never know what the trigger will be)- Went to Spring Launch before I had my first show in January
- Earned National Conf registration and went in July
- Have had over 100 shows
- Earned Shopping Spree for 53
- Have 10 ladies on my team, the 6th just qualified. They love their biz and are having a blast!
- Going to MAUI!
- I will be full-time PC 12/15/10 as my husband has allowed me to retire from my other "Job"(and I should qualify that it is the Lord's hand and His timing, His Strength, His Love that did it, not just me on my own)I am sitting here crying my eyes out...I never expected this...I was just planning on a couple of shows a month.....I am all verklempt! I love Pampered Chef...somebody STOP me!I love all you gals here too...This site has helped me through down times, up times, and you show the realness and tenacity of sticking it out and getting the job done in the craziest circumstances. I ♥ U!
CK

Last edited:
This is why CS needs a "like" button!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

You should be so proud of yourself!! What an inspiration!

CK, we are thankful for you and all your positive posts on CS! You rock!

CK, I'm proud to have "known you when"! I love living vicariously through you...you've done everything I wanted to do but could never quite find the follow-thru and/or the time to do...you just keep on rocking it girl...next major accomplishment...TPC ring, Directorship...not necessarily in that order!

Last edited:
LIKE!!
When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Great job, I'm sure it must be a fantastic feeling! Enjoy it!

Congratulations! I agree that this is an amazing blessing. The ideas I've gotten here have helped my business. The friends I've made here have spilled over to real life. The opportunity to vent has saved my husband from having to listen to my whining; so it might have even helped my marriage. ;)

That deserves a big WAHOO!!!!!!!

That is amazing and incredible!

CK, I am so glad you took the time to post this. What an inspiring and beautiful testamonial!! Congrats and Kudos!! Isn't astounding how everything just falls into place? God is good!

Wahoo on your upcoming retirement, and may you continue to have much success!!

You better change your signature!!

Wow!! What a touching and amazing success story!! Congratulations to you!

WAHOO!!! Congratulations to you

That is AMAZING! :D

Congratulations on all that you have achieved this year!!!

I am so excited for you CK. It has been such a blessing to watch you accomplish all of your goals over the last few months. I really hope that you will be doing a training this next year at conference and that I will be able to sit in on it and meet you and personally learn from you.

ETA: I am so excited to hear you praise His name and give Him the glory in all of this. That is such an encouragement to me.

1. What is "I Am so Thankful!"?

"I Am so Thankful!" is a line of products designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our products range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware, all made with high-quality materials and innovative designs.

2. What makes "I Am so Thankful!" products unique?

Our products are unique because they are designed with the home cook in mind. We understand the challenges of cooking and entertaining, so we create products that help simplify and streamline the process. Our products are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.

3. What types of products are included in the "I Am so Thankful!" line?

We offer a wide range of products, including kitchen tools like spatulas and measuring cups, cookware such as pots and pans, and bakeware like baking sheets and cake pans. We also have products for entertaining, such as serving platters and cheese boards.

4. Are "I Am so Thankful!" products only for professional chefs?

No, our products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and entertain, whether they are a professional chef or a home cook. Our products are easy to use and make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable for everyone.

5. How can I purchase "I Am so Thankful!" products?

You can purchase our products through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking show with a consultant and earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa