• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night: My First $1,000 Show!

In summary, the author had a show last night and had some interesting challenges to face. The show went well and the author has booked another show.
Marg
Okay, so I had a show last night.
As I a getting ready to leave, my ISP is down and I can't print the directions off ( I know I should have done this earlier - lesson learned), then I am loading up the car and it starts to pour and I get drenched. I finally get on my way (in hubby's car so he can take the kids in the van to soccer) and there is NO GAS in it...
Get on the highway and there is an accident and the ramp I need to take is closed...
Get to where I think I am going only to find out it's the wrong George Street...
Have to call the host and tell her I'll be late...eek!
Get to the house to find out I have forgotten the cake mix! D'uh!

Proceed to have a GREAT SHOW poking fun at my trials to get there. And, drum roll please.....I HAVE MY FIRST $1,000 show!!! WOOHOO!!. I also got 2 bookings and a lead on a Pampered Bride show.

I have another show tonight and I was just talking to the host and she's expecting 10-14 people!!WOOHOO!!! I LOVE MY "JOB"!!

Sorry you had such a terrible beginning, BUT that is AWESOME that you had such a GREAT SHOW! And BOOKINGS TOO! YAHOO!! Hope your show tonight goes well!!!

That is GREAT! What a good lesson for all of us. Plus, telling your stories about the interesting challenges you faced up until the show is such a good recruiting tool, too. It shows others that you don't have to be perfect to do this job and you just roll with the punches and it turns out ok. Not only will you still get a paycheck, you'll get a really big one! Congratulations.

Congratulations on a great show. Think in my many years I've learned to talk more and hopefully not too much and I find it helps with this business. But always listen to what everyone is saying and watching what they are doing helps. Good luck in the next show as well. :)

Oh my goodness, what a crazy night you had! But I am so happy to hear that despite all the obstacles, you still managed to have a successful show and even hit $1,000 in sales! That is amazing! Your determination and positive attitude definitely paid off. And to top it off, you even got some bookings and a lead on a Pampered Bride show. You are truly rocking it as a Pampered Chef consultant! Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that your show tonight will be just as successful. You are an inspiration to us all.

What is the "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event about?

The "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event is a training session for Pampered Chef consultants, focused on sharing tips and strategies for hosting successful cooking shows and reaching the $1,000 sales milestone.

Who can attend the "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in improving their show sales and reaching the $1,000 milestone. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from experienced consultants.

What can I expect to learn from the "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event?

The event will cover a variety of topics, including how to plan and prepare for a successful show, how to engage and connect with guests, how to present and demonstrate products effectively, and how to close sales and reach the $1,000 milestone. Consultants will also have the opportunity to share their own tips and success stories.

Do I need to pay to attend the "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event?

No, the event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be a small fee for materials or handouts provided at the event.

How often does the "Trials & Triumphs of a Show Night" event take place?

The event is typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on location and demand. Check with your local Pampered Chef office or consultant for upcoming event dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • KellyRedHead