• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating August Success: Top Sales, Shows, and Bookings!

In summary, Leah had a great August and is very proud of herself. She had the highest sales at 1,940.00, most shows held 3, most booking at 13, and her highest show was 1,031. She is looking forward to September and hopes to have even more success.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Okay I knew I had a really great August.... well I didnt' realize hwo good until I got my director's newsletter that she sends out to her consultants........ I had the highest sales at 1,940.00, Most shows held 3, Most booking at 13, and my highest show was 1,031!!! WHOOOO!!!!! I am so proud of myself....... :D

You SHOULD be proud! Way to GO!

That is awesome... Good for you!

That's fabulous! WAY TO GO!

Super Job!!

You should be proud of yourself!

Leah that is so awsome I love it when I see my name as #1 silly I know.

Jennie4PC said:
Leah that is so awsome I love it when I see my name as #1 silly I know.

That is not silly...I think we all like to see that we are #1...well at least I know that I do.

Good for you! I hope September is even better for you!

I have quite a few shows this month.. I have three this week... so here is hoping!!!! :)

Congrats and Keep it up!

Good work, Leah!! It feels good to be recognized for our accomlishments. Let's face it....that's why alot of us are still with PC!!:D It's true for me.

Way to go, kiddo!

That's awsome! Congrats! I wish that my director put out a newletter. I would like to think that I am in the top of the cluster, but I never know! I know that she doesn't have many active in her line right now, in fact, I'm wondering if she even has her 5 active. Would it be weird for me to email and ask how I am doing in comparison to everyone else?

Yippee!!! I always like to see my name in print too! :0) keep it up!

Leah, you should be very proud! Recognition is good!!!!

WhOOO HOOOO Leah! I wish I had a good Aug! Good for you!

Way to go, Leah!

A big congratulations to you!! Especially on having a $1000 show!! Don't ya just wish they could all be like that? lol

Paula

Good for you, great job:) :thumbup:

Awesome job, Leah! Congratulations on a great job and nice commission check!

That's great!!!

After having a 1000.00 show... when their small like $200.00 it's frustrating... but then I think well they didn't' have as many people at their show!!!! BUT IT"S WORTH IT becasue it all adds up!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Okay I knew I had a really great August.... well I didnt' realize hwo good until I got my director's newsletter that she sends out to her consultants........ I had the highest sales at 1,940.00, Most shows held 3, Most booking at 13, and my highest show was 1,031!!! WHOOOO!!!!! I am so proud of myself....... :D
Way to GO!:D

That is awesome Leah!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the top selling products for the month of August?

The top selling products for the month of August are the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Garlic Press, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

How can I increase my sales in August?

To increase your sales in August, focus on hosting virtual cooking classes, offering special deals and discounts, and promoting seasonal products like the BBQ Tool Set and the Pineapple Corer.

What are some popular themes for August parties?

Some popular themes for August parties include "End of Summer BBQ", "Back to School Lunch Prep", and "Farmers Market Fresh". These themes can help attract more guests and increase sales.

How can I book more shows in August?

To book more shows in August, reach out to past customers and offer them a discount for hosting a party, collaborate with other consultants to co-host shows, and offer incentives to guests who book a party at the August show.

Are there any new products launching in August?

Yes, there are several new products launching in August, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Salad Chopper, and the Veggie Spiralizer. Make sure to promote these new products to your customers and at your parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
heather223
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u