• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Recruits Signed! I'm a Future Director! :D

In summary, Brooke got two recruits signed up for their cluster meeting Monday. One already had the contract sent to HO and the other is coming Monday to sign up online. Brooke is officially a Future Director after this month and is excited for the next phase of her career.
pamperedmom2owen
I'm signing 2 recruits this month! One has already signed the contract (I just have to send it to HO) The other is coming over Monday to sign up online! So by the end of this month I'm officially a Future Director! Woo Hoo! I invited both to our cluster meeting Monday and both were ready to sign when we left! One is already planning to go to National Conference next year! :D I just had to share! I also had my other recruit finally qualify! What a great month! :cool:

Congratulations Brooke and keep the momentum going! Your enthusiasm is contagious! ;)

Mary

That's Great News!!!!!!!That's great Brooke. Keep up the good work and you will be a Director in no time. Good Luck!!!!!

Debbie :)

pamperedmom2owen said:
I'm signing 2 recruits this month! One has already signed the contract (I just have to send it to HO) The other is coming over Monday to sign up online! So by the end of this month I'm officially a Future Director! Woo Hoo! I invited both to our cluster meeting Monday and both were ready to sign when we left! One is already planning to go to National Conference next year! :D I just had to share! I also had my other recruit finally qualify! What a great month! :cool:

AWESOME BROOKE! Now tell everyone how you got them interested in signing so they can all do the same thing!

That is great Brooke. :) It makes me want to push out some calling time. What did you do to get them to come to the meeting anything special?

They both had wanted more info on the oppurtunity. After conference I was so excited I called and asked if they wanted to come to our conference in review to check it out. They both said okay. I think my enthusiasm for PC made them want to check out our meetings. And everyone else being pumped up from conference made them excited about selling! Good luck to everyone out there. :p

1. Can you explain what it means to become a future director at Pampered Chef?

Being a future director at Pampered Chef means that you have successfully recruited two new members to join the company as consultants under your team. This is an important milestone as it shows your leadership skills and potential to move up in the company.

2. How do I become a future director at Pampered Chef?

To become a future director, you must first become a consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you need to successfully recruit two new members to join your team as consultants. Finally, you must meet certain sales and leadership goals set by the company.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a future director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a future director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the potential to earn bonuses and incentives. It also shows your dedication and success as a leader within the company.

4. Is there a time limit to become a future director at Pampered Chef?

There is no specific time limit to become a future director at Pampered Chef. However, it is important to work towards this goal in a timely manner to take advantage of the benefits and opportunities that come with this achievement.

5. Can I become a future director if I have no previous experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a future director at Pampered Chef as long as they meet the requirements and goals set by the company. Previous experience with Pampered Chef is not necessary, but having strong sales and leadership skills will greatly benefit you in achieving this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies