• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! My First Outside Order on My Website!

If they opted for you to receive their contact information you will get an email with it in it. But they have the option to NOT share their info.
NMmommy
I got my first outside order on my website today. There is no contact info. :( I just want to know how they came across my site and I am also hoping it is not a show order that did not place it right!

I'm happy for you. Even in my rural area, where the vast majority don't have computers or internet, my PWS pays for itself.BTW, I hope it's not a misdirected show order, too. That happened to me recently. It's a real bummer.

I am in the middle of nowwhere too. I was so excited to see it. I guess I will find out soon enough if it was misdirected.

Congrats! Can't wait til' folks can utilize my PWS for ordering (I haven't qualified yet but I'm getting there). They didn't leave contact information? Don't they have to list their contact information for orders (shipping, etc)?

Way to go Shannon, the longer you have it the more it will pay off. Just advertise it at your shows.....:)

Well it was suppose to be a show order. LOL I found out last night when I went to talk about WHC products. :( The website has paid for itself at least two times now. Have a lot of shows orders placed on it.

Shannon,
Congrats on the order! One thing I do with my website, is put something on the news section in big capital letters saying "Click Here before placing an order" and then inside it details how to place an order and what to do if you're ordering with a show. I don't know if it helps or not, but I have never gotten an outside order that was meant to be a show order, so maybe. My links in my signature if you want to see what I mean.

Oh, and I should add, I got the idea from someone else on here, not sure who it was to give the credit to them though.

Great idea, Brittany. I hope you don't mind. I adapted what you had for my own uses.

BTW, if you truly would prefer that I hadn't done that, I'll be glad to write something of my own. Just let me know. It won't upset me in the least. What you had was just so good I simply helped myself.

IF they opted for you to receive their contact information you will get an email with it in it. But they have the option to NOT share their info. I had one this a while back. I did look and see when the order shipped where it was going to but when I saw the city and state I was more wondering who it was!! ha!

Congrats of the traffic....mine does not get much at all. I wish we had a counter on them to know how many "hits" we actually get.

When you check your commission statement it will list their name

raebates said:
Great idea, Brittany. I hope you don't mind. I adapted what you had for my own uses.

BTW, if you truly would prefer that I hadn't done that, I'll be glad to write something of my own. Just let me know. It won't upset me in the least. What you had was just so good I simply helped myself.

Of course I don't mind Rae! Trust me, I've gotten many of my ideas from this site, including many from you. Actually, what I have on my website I got from another thread awhile back. I don't remember who, but thanks to whoever it was!

What is an outside order?

An outside order is when someone who is not a friend or family member places an order on your Pampered Chef website. This can be a customer who found your website through social media, a referral, or a search engine.

How do I get my first outside order on my website?

To get your first outside order on your website, it's important to promote your website through various channels such as social media, word of mouth, and networking. You can also offer incentives or promotions to entice customers to place an order on your website.

What are the benefits of getting outside orders on my website?

Getting outside orders on your website can help increase your sales and expand your customer base. It also allows you to reach customers who may not have been able to attend an in-person party or event.

How do I track and manage my outside orders?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking system for outside orders on your website. You can access this through your consultant dashboard and view the status of each order. You can also communicate with customers and provide updates on their orders.

Are there any tips for successfully getting outside orders on my website?

Some tips for getting outside orders on your website include promoting your website consistently, offering incentives or promotions, and providing excellent customer service. It's also helpful to regularly update your website with new products and specials to keep customers interested and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kristianne