1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I am so excited, I just got my second recruit!!!! I am now a Team

1. cooknjess

cooknjess Novice Member

I am so excited, I just got my second recruit!!!!
    I am now a Team Leader!!!
    ...... Now if I can only get some more shows on my calendar lol.

Mar 27, 2009
  2. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

Re: Yay!!!!

Congratulations! That's wonderful! I'm with ya on the shows. VERY quiet April ahead as of today, but May and June will be rockin'! Way to go!

Mar 28, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations!

Mar 28, 2009
  4. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

congrats!!!

Mar 28, 2009
  5. Re: Yay!!!!

Congrats. I wonder why April is seeming so slow for so many people. I was really looking forward to my Whip Cancer apron... but as of right now, I won't be getting one- granted I'm just starting out (April 13th will be the end of my first 30 days) but I feel like I have done everything to get showsfor APril, and no luck... I have some for May and June- but no April. Congrats again!

Mar 28, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I ALWAYS struggle with the first part of April - Spring Break and Easter!

Mar 28, 2009
  7. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Way to go!!

Mar 28, 2009
  8. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Yea for you

Mar 28, 2009
  9. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I helped my Recruit with a show last night... Had 15 confirmed with 6 maybes so I went along as extra hands. I did her Full Service Checkout for her while she played the Dice Game. She got 4 bookings from doing the Dice Game. As part of her "talk", she showed the HWC apron and said her uncle died in December of lung cancer and she would like to earn this in memory of him. She needed 1 more booking before April 15th. She also shared we could get 1/2 price or full price Conference Registration with $2,500 in sales. These ladies either went to her Church or were friends/relatives of people who did so they knew how her family has struggled financially! She got the bookings! Be upfront with your goals and tell your customers what you are working for. Lots of them will want to help!

Mar 28, 2009
  10. jross93

jross93 Member

What is the dice game?

Mar 28, 2009
  11. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

jross, go to Files and search for Dice Game. There's a pdf file with step by step instructions.

Have something to add?