• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Excited, I Just Got My Second Recruit!!!! I Am Now a Team

In summary, the conversation was about someone celebrating their second recruit and becoming a Team Leader. They discussed the slow month of April and struggling to get shows, but one person shared a success story of getting bookings through a dice game and using personal goals to motivate customers.
cooknjess
I am so excited, I just got my second recruit!!!!
I am now a Team Leader!!!
...... Now if I can only get some more shows on my calendar lol.

Re: Yay!!!!Congratulations! That's wonderful! I'm with ya on the shows. VERY quiet April ahead as of today, but May and June will be rockin'! Way to go!

Re: Yay!!!!Congratulations!

Re: Yay!!!!congrats!!!

Re: Yay!!!!Congrats. I wonder why April is seeming so slow for so many people. I was really looking forward to my Whip Cancer apron... but as of right now, I won't be getting one- granted I'm just starting out (April 13th will be the end of my first 30 days) but I feel like I have done everything to get showsfor APril, and no luck... I have some for May and June- but no April. Congrats again!

Re: Yay!!!!
mrsmcd715 said:
Congrats. I wonder why April is seeming so slow for so many people. I was really looking forward to my Whip Cancer apron... but as of right now, I won't be getting one- granted I'm just starting out (April 13th will be the end of my first 30 days) but I feel like I have done everything to get showsfor APril, and no luck... I have some for May and June- but no April. Congrats again!
I ALWAYS struggle with the first part of April - Spring Break and Easter!

Re: Yay!!!!Way to go!!

Re: Yay!!!!Yea for you

Re: Yay!!!!I helped my Recruit with a show last night... Had 15 confirmed with 6 maybes so I went along as extra hands. I did her Full Service Checkout for her while she played the Dice Game. She got 4 bookings from doing the Dice Game. As part of her "talk", she showed the HWC apron and said her uncle died in December of lung cancer and she would like to earn this in memory of him. She needed 1 more booking before April 15th. She also shared we could get 1/2 price or full price Conference Registration with $2,500 in sales. These ladies either went to her Church or were friends/relatives of people who did so they knew how her family has struggled financially! She got the bookings! Be upfront with your goals and tell your customers what you are working for. Lots of them will want to help!

Re: Yay!!!!
pcchefjane said:
I did her Full Service Checkout for her while she played the Dice Game. She got 4 bookings from doing the Dice Game.

What is the dice game?

Re: Yay!!!!jross, go to Files and search for Dice Game. There's a pdf file with step by step instructions.

What does it mean to be a "Team"?

A "Team" is a group of individuals who work together towards a common goal. In the context of this statement, it likely refers to a team of individuals who are part of a direct sales or multi-level marketing company.

What is a "Recruit"?

A "Recruit" is a new member or team member who has been introduced to the direct sales or multi-level marketing company by an existing member. This person is then considered part of the recruiter's team and can help them earn commissions and bonuses.

How does getting a second recruit affect the individual?

Getting a second recruit is an exciting milestone for an individual in a direct sales or multi-level marketing company. It means that they have successfully introduced another person to the company and can now start building a team. This can potentially lead to increased sales and commissions for the individual.

What are the benefits of having a team?

Having a team can bring many benefits to an individual in a direct sales or multi-level marketing company. It can lead to increased sales and commissions, as the team members can help promote and sell products. Additionally, having a team can also provide support and motivation for the individual, as they work towards their goals together.

How can I continue to grow my team and be successful?

To continue growing your team and being successful, it is important to consistently promote and share the products and opportunities offered by the direct sales or multi-level marketing company. It is also important to support and train your team members, as their success can also contribute to your own. Networking and attending events can also help to expand your reach and potential for recruiting new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • dkitten13