• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales Success: My Inspiring Journey as a PC Consultant

In summary, "I Am so Encouraged" is a line of products created by Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools, cookware, and entertaining items. Each product features a positive and uplifting message to promote positivity and encouragement. These products can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and hosting a party is a great way to share them with others.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I have been selling PC since Feb and I have sold roughly $750 or so each month through at least one cooking show and one catalog show a month and at my cooking shows I have had zero bookings. I was getting so discouraged but last night I hosted my own Pretty in Pink help whip cancer fundraiser show and I got 2 bookings and 2 more ladies who just have to check with their hubbys but they are pretty sure they will book. Wow 4 bookings from one party really lifts a persons spirtis plus I had someone who couldnt attend email me her order of $297 worth of products I asked if she wanted to host but she is moving in 16days so she just wanted to get her order. Which I was happy to do sorry I just had to share my exciting news.

Congratulations!! See what happens when you keep working your business? Keep up the great work and follow the 3-2-1 plan and you'll go far!

So excited for you. That would really lift my spirits.

That is great!

Don't ever be sorry for sharing ANY accomplishment.

Congratulations! One of the best things about this site is that you can come here and toot your own horn whenever you like to people who understand your excitement. :)

That's terrific! It really only takes one good show to turn your business around - congratulations!

That's awesome...thanks for sharing! It's stories like this that help when we think we've tried it all! I'm excited for you!

1. What is "I Am so Encouraged"?

"I Am so Encouraged" is a line of products created by Pampered Chef to inspire and uplift customers through cooking and entertaining.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Am so Encouraged" line?

The "I Am so Encouraged" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as entertaining items such as serving trays and platters.

3. How does "I Am so Encouraged" promote positivity and encouragement?

Each product in the "I Am so Encouraged" line features a positive and uplifting message, such as "You Are Enough" or "Spread Kindness." These messages serve as daily reminders to stay positive and spread joy to others.

4. Can I purchase "I Am so Encouraged" products online?

Yes, "I Am so Encouraged" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I host a party featuring "I Am so Encouraged" products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share the "I Am so Encouraged" line with friends and family while earning free and discounted products. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
funinyourkitchen
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat