• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Truth About Free Samples at My PC Shows - Embarrassed and Confused!

In summary, the confusion arose when the consultant misunderstood that only the hosts of kitchen shows in their first month receive free samples from PC. The remaining suggestions on the thread are good for subsequent shows. The samples are only for the first kitchen show hosts and are automatically included in the host's order. The consultant can download a flyer from Consultant's Corner to explain this to future hosts.
bejams
when I signed up I was told that every guest that attended my shows got free samples from PC. I told every one that at the 3 shows I have had so far. When my host received her order she said she was the only one that got the samples. I don't know what to tell everyone except somehow I misunderstood my recruiter. I am so :confused: :confused: :confused:

In your kit there was some paperwork about supplies. On that order form there are some things that you could order to give the guest. When you give it to them it would be a great time to follow up and maybe get more bookings.

How many guests?If it's not too many I would opt for the Mini-Serving Spatula. We can get 5 for $12 on our paperwork/supply order form. Another good one that people love are the Quikut Paring Knives (I think they are the same price, if not close). The I-Slice is a great one to give away (LOVE that little product)!!

Like she said, when you deliver the gift maybe put it in a cute little gift bag and tie it in with a booking or recruiting message.

It'll be okay, I'm sure your guests will understand.

On Paperwork Supply, you can order samples of either the coffee, Dill Mix or Southwest Seasoning. They come 4 to a pack and are $4, so your cost to give one sample to each of your guests would be $1/piece. If you do this, make sure to put a label on each with your contact info so guests will know how to re-order. ;)

It's an honest mistake, so if you make an attempt to make up for it, your guests should understand.

Hope this helps!

Clearing the confusionI think everything got a little mixed up!! When you first sign up, ONLY your hosts who have a show in your SS Month 1 get the free samples (the coffee and seasoning packets, and I don't remember, but I think there is a third item). The guests do not receive the free samples.

I think it is a way to promote those vital first hosts to get your business going.

I just finished my SS months and all my first month's guests received their free samples.

The remaining suggestions on the thread are good for subsequent shows if you would like to give gifts to your guests.

Hope this clears things up!

I believe if you go to Consultant's Corner under "Downloads" you can download that flyer that explains the free gifts given to your hosts. You can then make copies so that you can insert it in your Show planner and it is spelled out clearly.

Plus, I believe the samples are only for your first KITCHEN SHOW hosts. Catalog show hosts won't receive them.

Sample ?sDo I have to put the sample in on my host's order for her to receive it. This is my very first show in my SS1. Or does HO just automatically include the sample?? Thanks for the info!!!

They automatically include it, so you don't have to worry about anything. :)

Congrats on your first show!!

1. How do I get free samples at my Pampered Chef shows?

To get free samples at your Pampered Chef shows, you can either host a show yourself or attend a show as a guest. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales at your show. As a guest, you can receive free samples from the consultant hosting the show.

2. Can I choose which samples I receive at my PC shows?

Yes, as a host, you can choose which free products you would like to receive based on the total sales at your show. As a guest, you can request specific samples from the consultant hosting the show, but availability may vary.

3. Are the samples at PC shows full-sized products?

The samples given at Pampered Chef shows can vary in size. Some may be full-sized products, while others may be smaller portions or samples of products. However, all samples are intended to give you a taste of Pampered Chef's high-quality products.

4. Are there any restrictions on who can receive free samples at PC shows?

No, there are no restrictions on who can receive free samples at Pampered Chef shows. Both hosts and guests are eligible to receive free samples as a thank you for supporting the consultant and the company.

5. Can I return or exchange the free samples I receive at my PC show?

No, free samples received at Pampered Chef shows cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if there is an issue with the product, you can contact the consultant hosting the show for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • ms_twana
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ms_twana