• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Signing up in April to Be a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, I found Wendy Love here who live close to me. Wendy is lovely!! I am going to sign up under her towards the end of April. My first kick off show is May 1rst and I am having a Cinco De Mayo themed show. I need help getting more bookings. I am going to start asking, wearing my logo shirts and the logo bag. I am also making up party in a bag. I look forward to browsing around chef success for some great Tips. Does anyone have the phone number for Merrell? I want to order some more t-shirts. I look forward to getting to know
Katiek77
I am so excited. I found Wendy Love here who live close to me. Wendy is lovely!! I am going to sign up under her towards the end of April. My first kick off show is May 1rst and I am having a Cinco De Mayo themed show. I need help getting more bookings. I am going to start asking, wearing my logo shirts and the logo bag. I am also making up party in a bag. I look forward to browsing around chef success for some great Tips. Does anyone have the phone number for Merrell? I want to order some more t-shirts. I look forward to getting to know the other consultants here. I was active here a while back. I missed PC. I love the social aspect of it!:chef: I work with children and I just need the grown up/social time that I get with Pampered Chef. I also am a personal chef and PC is a great way for me to promote that business.

Welcome back! Go under Consultant Corner, preferred vendors, to get Merrill's website where you can order online.

Welcome back. I read someplace on here, that Merrell will be discontinued as a vendor.
You might want to think about that before you get too much invested with them. On the other hand, they will probably have some great close outs. You can go to PC website, and check on Consultant's Corner for Merrell's link. I'm sure Wendy can give you their phone number. I don't have it handy right now.

It is actually called "Promoting your Business" and "Licensed Vendors" (under CC).

Either way, she can't log on until she's actually signed up.

since that is the case, they probably won't let her order by phone either unless she has a consultant number, right?

gailz2 said:
since that is the case, they probably won't let her order by phone either unless she has a consultant number, right?
probably not.....but you can always watch the Marketplace on here (or post a "ISO" thread saying what you might be looking for?) I've also found logowear on Ebay in the past too. if you've got a tote (or maybe a catalog tote?), you can easily use that for the couple of weeks left in the month until you can get into Merrill (I think they are way over priced anyway..plain T-shirts are ok. )

Katiek77 said:
I am so excited. I found Wendy Love here who live close to me. Wendy is lovely!! QUOTE]

AWWW Shucks! Thank you!!

Not sure if you can order before you sign up, but here is their number 800-876-5004. Or call me and I can place an order for you.

I read someplace on here, that Merrell will be discontinued as a vendor
.That was speculation because someone said they wouldn't have a booth. Turns out they'll have a booth open on Monday, so I'd be surprised if the exclusive contract with them was discontinued.

Thank you everyone for you help and encouragement! Wendy I am so happy to be signing up with you.
Katie

1. What is the cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $99, which includes your starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to begin your business.

2. Do I need to have any previous experience in sales or cooking to become a consultant?

No previous experience is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the tools and resources you need to succeed.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the effort you put into your business. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales.

4. What kind of support and training will I receive as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of training materials and resources, as well as a supportive community of fellow consultants. You will also have a mentor to guide you through the process.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we also encourage in-person parties and events to connect with customers and demonstrate our products firsthand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Goldenbaby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Kari L Ferrell