• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for getting bookings in my first 30 days as a PC consultant?

In summary, Melissa has decided to restart her PC business after being encouraged by her cousin who sells MK. She is feeling nervous and unsure about her selling skills, but is determined to do well. She is looking for advice on how to get more bookings and has two parties booked already. Some ideas for getting bookings include hosting a launch party, reaching out to your network, utilizing social media, and partnering with other local businesses. Remember to ask for help and advice when needed and focus on building relationships with customers.
mbh06
Silver Member
After my cousin that sells MK told me I should restart my PC buisness I decided to go though with it :)

I am working on getting some bookings in my first 30 days, but am already starting to worry no one will want to :cry: I was so sure before I made my decision and now the nerves are kicking in. I'm really not the best at selling, but I really want to do well this time.

So, anyone have any ideas on getting shows on the books? I have 2 down right now, but I would like to have at least 6. I haven't gotten any of my info yet and have my first retraining tomorrow evening :)

Oh and this site has changed sooo much!!

Welcome back, Melissa, and best wishes on your business restart. Come back to us after your training tomorrow. Your questions will be different.

I guess I just wanted to say I'm already nervous, lol.

You'll be fine. Just take a deep breath and remember that you don't have to sell a thing. You're a consultant. You show people the products and answer questions. That's it. As for bookings, don't let your nerves get the best of you. Listen at your training and ask questions. That's what they're there for.

I feel like such a newbie again!

Hi there! Congratulations on deciding to restart your PC business! It's completely normal to feel nervous and unsure when starting something new, especially if you're not the best at selling. But don't worry, with some determination and hard work, you can definitely succeed in this business! As for getting bookings, here are a few ideas that have worked for me in the past:1. Host your own launch party: Invite friends and family over for a fun night of cooking and trying out your products. This will not only help you practice your selling skills, but it may also lead to future bookings from your guests.2. Reach out to your network: Make a list of all the people you know and reach out to them individually. Let them know about your business and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or if they know anyone who would be interested.3. Utilize social media: Share your business and products on your social media platforms. You can also join local Facebook groups or community pages and offer to do a demo or host a party for their members.4. Partner with other local businesses: Reach out to local businesses and offer to do a cooking demo or host a party for their employees. This can be a great way to reach new potential customers.Remember, it's all about building relationships and providing value to your customers. Good luck with your first retraining tomorrow and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from your upline or fellow consultants. You got this!

What are the benefits of restarting my business with Pampered Chef?

Restarting your business with Pampered Chef can bring numerous benefits, such as access to high-quality products, a strong support system from our team and fellow consultants, and the opportunity to earn income while doing something you love. Additionally, restarting your business can also give you a fresh start and the chance to implement new strategies and ideas.

Do I have to pay any fees to restart my business with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees associated with restarting your business with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you only need to purchase a starter kit, which includes essential tools and products to help you get your business up and running. There are also no monthly or annual fees to maintain your business.

How can I rebuild my customer base after restarting my business?

One of the best ways to rebuild your customer base is by utilizing our online tools and resources, such as social media, email marketing, and virtual parties. You can also reach out to your previous customers and offer them exclusive deals or promotions to encourage them to shop with you again.

Will I receive any training or support when restarting my business with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers ongoing training and support for all consultants, whether you are just starting or restarting your business. You will have access to our training materials, webinars, and a personal mentor who can guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Can I set my own schedule when restarting my business with Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. This allows you to balance your business with other commitments and responsibilities you may have. You also have the freedom to choose how you want to market and sell our products, whether it's through in-person events or online platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pattikake45