1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I am restarting my buisness

1. mbh06

mbh06 Member Silver Member

After my cousin that sells MK told me I should restart my PC buisness I decided to go though with it :)

I am working on getting some bookings in my first 30 days, but am already starting to worry no one will want to :cry: I was so sure before I made my decision and now the nerves are kicking in. I'm really not the best at selling, but I really want to do well this time.

So, anyone have any ideas on getting shows on the books? I have 2 down right now, but I would like to have at least 6. I haven't gotten any of my info yet and have my first retraining tomorrow evening :)

Oh and this site has changed sooo much!!

May 17, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome back, Melissa, and best wishes on your business restart.

Come back to us after your training tomorrow. Your questions will be different.

May 17, 2009
  3. mbh06

mbh06 Member Silver Member

I guess I just wanted to say I'm already nervous, lol.

May 17, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

You'll be fine. Just take a deep breath and remember that you don't have to sell a thing. You're a consultant. You show people the products and answer questions. That's it.

As for bookings, don't let your nerves get the best of you. Listen at your training and ask questions. That's what they're there for.

May 17, 2009
Have something to add?