• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though

Inlaws live over by McMinnville so they got some of the same weather that yoiu did. I dont' know what was worse not having power for a week or loosing telephone service for two days.. thank goodness for text messaging :PI live up in WA where we got nailed also. My mom got a foot of snow the Sunday before the storm. Then she received over a foot of rain in 24 hours. I
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am really still alive, I am just been really busy this fall with shows and family stuff. But this past week has been well rather interesting to say the least. Out here on the Oregon Coast we had Hurricane forced winds... of 100 mph + ....... lots of damage was done to the little town that I live in......My family was without power for five days. But their was no damage done to our home, just lost the contents of our fridge and freezer; Because we had no power for a week.

I just wanted to let everyone know .... that I was still alive and doing really good... I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last Saturday!!!

Leah~

Wow, what a rough week! I'm glad everything is okay!

Congrats on your anniversary! Oh, to be newlyweds again:)!

Yeah, my first anniversary was kinda like that.At least my second first anniversary wasn't.

I'm glad to hear you're okay Leah. I've been wondering where you've been....

mommyhugz1978 said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am really still alive, I am just been really busy this fall with shows and family stuff. But this past week has been well rather interesting to say the least. Out here on the Oregon Coast we had Hurricane forced winds... of 100 mph + ....... lots of damage was done to the little town that I live in......My family was without power for five days. But their was no damage done to our home, just lost the contents of our fridge and freezer; Because we had no power for a week.

I just wanted to let everyone know .... that I was still alive and doing really good... I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last Saturday!!!

Leah~

Glad you are ok. Weather can be so scary! Happy anniversary,

Glad to hear from you Leah, I was thinking about you the other day. Prayers for you and you family, friends, and town.

Leah~

I've been wondering where you've been! Glad you all made it through without a ton of damage...thanks for checking in with all of us!

Here is the Link to a news story about the storm that just happen to us.http://www.koin.com/Global/category.asp?C=84493&nav=menu494_9 Click on Gust Hammer Oregon Coast.

Thanks for the prayers..... I have missed you all.....

Last edited:
mommyhugz1978 said:

Leah~

I am so glad you are allright! I thought about you the whole time! Here it was just gloomy, down pouring and WINDY! I can just imagine what it was like for you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

tpchefrebecca said:
I am so glad you are allright! I thought about you the whole time! Here it was just gloomy, down pouring and WINDY! I can just imagine what it was like for you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

The only downer to my Anniversary is that we had to cancle our trip that we had planned; becasue of the storm. But we had fun and it was memorable too :)

My Inlaws live over by McMinnville so they got some of the same weather that yoiu did. I dont' know what was worse not having power for a week or loosing telephone service for two days.. thank goodness for text messaging :p

I live up in WA where we got nailed also. My mom got a foot of snow the Sunday before the storm. Then she received over a foot of rain in 24 hours. I saw some pictures she took, it was pretty amazing to see the town under water.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

1. What is "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" about?

"I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" is a personal blog written by someone who has been away from their online presence for a while and is excited to be back.

2. Who is the author of "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though"?

The author of "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" is not specified, as the blog is written anonymously.

3. How frequently is "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" updated?

The frequency of updates for "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" may vary, as it depends on the author's personal schedule and availability.

4. Can readers leave comments on "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though"?

Unfortunately, comments are not enabled on "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though". However, readers can reach out to the author through their contact information provided on the blog.

5. Is "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, "I Am Really Still Alive....... Glad to Be Back Though" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. It is a personal blog and does not promote or endorse any specific brands or products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef
  • General Chat