• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Ready to Take the Plunge!! I Want to Be a Consultant!

In summary, a person named Hopeful Pampered Chef Consultant is excited about becoming a consultant and looking for someone to recruit them. They ask for information and receive a private message from someone named Lisa. Katie also offers to help and share success stories. HopefulChef2Be is also interested in joining and has found a recruiter. Kathleen offers her assistance and shares her own success story. Hopeful thanks everyone and reveals that they have already signed up under someone and their kit has been shipped. Others also congratulate and welcome Hopeful to the Pampered Chef family.
HopefulChef2Be
I have been thinking about this for a while and am finally ready!

I need someone to recruit me, I guess?
(Not sure how that part works!!)

Can someone please send me a PM with some info? (I have heard different costs for the startet set, so I am confused about that?)

Thank you!!
I am excited!

Welcome to PCHi Hopeful Pampered Chef Consultant,

That is great that you want to become a Consultant. I'm so excited for you!

I sent you a PM. I can't wait to hear from you! :)

Me, too!I also sent you a message. Plus feel free to contact me anytime via phone or email. Good Luck to you and your NEW business.

Hi HopefulChef2Be!

Where are you located? Of course you do not need to sign with someone in your state, but it sure makes things easier for attending sales meetings.

Thanks!
Lisa

Hello!I just signed my contract this past week. If you still need someone to recruit you I am of course interested so I can get my first recruit. I know how excited you are. Even if you don't sign with me and want to share success stories please feel free to do so. I would like to learn from people all over how to become the best.h

Let's hear how it wentI am very curious to know how this turns out. Please let us know.

hopefulchef2be: I am so glad to hear that one you found this website also that you are very interested in joining. Have you found a recruiter? I am still very new at this but in my super starter months (first three months) I earned all three promotions and recruited 2 people. My one recruit has earned two of the three months promotions. I am right know trying to expand and make this more than a part time job I have two children under the age of 4 and my husband is in the Army (Full Time). If there is anything I can do to help or questions that you may have please feel free to call or email me.

Good luck
Kathleen (Katie) Reifsteck
Ind. Future Director
Consultant # 456127
[email protected]
815.493.8139 or 309.373.0045

Good Luck Hopeful! This is a GREAT site!Hi Hopeful,

Here are some of my tools to give potential consultants information. Please let me know if you've made your decision about your recuiter. Would love to help you. :D

Attachments

• Join now and receive Simple Additions.doc
    36 KB · Views: 307
  • sheet WHY JOIN PC.doc
    267 KB · Views: 388
  • flyer WHAT KIND OF CONSULTANT.doc
    25 KB · Views: 371
Choose Me! Pick Me!I wanna be your recruiter! Pick me!

Attachments

• No risk factor.doc
    71 KB · Views: 382
Thanks everyone!Everyone has been SO nice! I had many, many people that pm'd me, giving me wonderful advice, and offering to recruit me! :D

I have already signed up under someone here and my kit shipped out today! Yeah!!! I am SO excited!!

Thanks again guys!!:p

Yay! We can't wait to see more of you. I just got my kit yesterday, and went to my first show on Tues.... So cool!

Emma

Those are some great information flyers. Thanks for posting them.

Shawnna

Welcome!Congratulations on starting your business! I hope you love it as much as I am! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family.

HopefulChef2Be said:
Everyone has been SO nice! I had many, many people that pm'd me, giving me wonderful advice, and offering to recruit me! :D

I have already signed up under someone here and my kit shipped out today! Yeah!!! I am SO excited!!

Thanks again guys!!:p
That's awesome!! Congratulations. You're going to love it. It's so neat when there are people SO excited about doing this! It doesn't take much to get excited about this awesome company!!:D

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the consultant agreement.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can enjoy flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, and the chance to connect with other consultants and customers.

What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your journey as a consultant. It also includes a 3-month subscription to our online business management tool, as well as access to ongoing training and support.

Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and support will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Heather Collins