• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience a Memorable Show with an Enthusiastic Host - Book Now!

In summary, "I Am off to a Show!" is a popular event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers come together to learn about products and enjoy cooking demonstrations and recipes. To attend, you can contact a local consultant or visit the website to find an upcoming event. The event features live cooking demonstrations, delicious recipes, cooking tips, and the chance to win prizes. While there is no obligation to purchase anything, there are exclusive deals and the option to order products. You can also bring friends and family to join in on the fun.
TheFreddiesCook
This host is very excited and involved in her show! I wish all hosts were like her... Wish me luck! Bookings and sales here I come!

Good Luck!!!

Best wishes! I love motivated/excited hosts.

I'm loving your enthusiasm.....with you and your host excited, only good things can come from it! Good luck & Have fun!

yay!!! Luck, luck, luck!!!

Re: UPDATEThe show was FUN!!! I knew it would be.. She was a great host and had a great group of friends and family. I have one booking for MArch, and sales are over $600, with 3 outside orders still pending! YAY!

Yay! Glad to hear it was successful! Congrats!

What is "I Am off to a Show!"?

"I Am off to a Show!" is a popular Pampered Chef event where consultants and customers come together to learn more about our products and enjoy cooking demonstrations and recipes.

How do I attend "I Am off to a Show!"?

To attend "I Am off to a Show!", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find an upcoming event near you. You can also host your own show and invite friends and family to join in on the fun!

What can I expect at "I Am off to a Show!"?

At "I Am off to a Show!", you can expect to see our products in action through live cooking demonstrations. You'll also have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes, learn new cooking tips, and even have the chance to win prizes!

Do I need to purchase anything at "I Am off to a Show!"?

While there is no obligation to purchase anything at "I Am off to a Show!", we do offer exclusive deals and discounts for attendees. You can also place orders for any products you are interested in during or after the event.

Can I bring friends to "I Am off to a Show!"?

Absolutely! "I Am off to a Show!" is a fun and social event, so feel free to bring friends and family along to join in on the experience. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KarenMarie
  • MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies