• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Calendars For Sale - [email protected]

Re: CalendarsI am going to CT next weekend. I would like to buy a calendar. Please let me know what you have.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am needing the PC calendars if anyone has some that they would like to sale. Please email me [email protected]

Re: Calendarspm'ed you.

Re: CalendarsIf anyone else has any of the 2011 calendars I would like to get some. Got some from someone and they were supposed to be 2011 and they are 2010. Not going to do me much good with Dec. almost over. email me [email protected]

Re: Calendars
smithcooking said:
If anyone else has any of the 2011 calendars I would like to get some. Got some from someone and they were supposed to be 2011 and they are 2010. Not going to do me much good with Dec. almost over. email me [email protected]

Ashley,

I'm emailing you. I have calendars available!

Re: CalendarsI have 4 left if anyone still needs them.

Re: CalendarsI would like 1 calendar for myself if anyone is willing to sell one?

Jen1409 said:
I would like 1 calendar for myself if anyone is willing to sell one?

Yes. $3 including shipping.

Re: CalendarsI can send it to you via funded paypal

Re: Calendarsany other calendars available out there?? I didn't jump on them and missed my opportunity.....

JessBarszcz said:
any other calendars available out there?? I didn't jump on them and missed my opportunity.....

I have 3 (if Jenn does purchase the one she asked for) if you are interested in them.

Re: CalendarsI do still have a bunch of calendars left. PM me how many you would like. I'm asking the same $1.05 per calendar, plus shipping.

Re: CalendarsKaren,

I would like to have 3 calendars if I could get them from you? Shipping would be to 66411. Let me know the amount and I will paypal you the money.

Thank you,

Re: CalendarsHey I am def. interested in getting a couple of 2011 Calendars if anyone has any. please email me.. [email protected]
I can pay via paypal.

thanks

Re: CalendarsI still have 3 extras if anyone wants them. My cost is $3 each including shipping (will figure lower shipping cost if shipped together) so that's what I'd like. Several people have said they wanted them but never paid so they are still available.

Re: CalendarsBeth I sent you a PM

Re: CalendarsI have 10 extra if anyone is interested.

Re: CalendarsI also have extras--10 or so I believe--that I'd be willing to sell if anyone is still needing some.

1/27/11: edited to add that I've sold all my extras. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Re: CalendarsDoes anyone have a picture of the calendar?

Re: CalendarsI have a pack of 25 that I would like to sell. $25.00 and $10.95 for flat rate shipping.

Re: CalendarsOR, If you are going to CT next weekend, I can bring them with me and save you the shipping charges.

What is the cost of the Pampered Chef Calendar?

The cost of the Pampered Chef Calendar is $20 plus tax and shipping.

What is included in the Pampered Chef Calendar?

The Pampered Chef Calendar includes 12 months of delicious recipes, cooking and entertaining tips, and beautiful food photography.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Calendar?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Calendar can be personalized with your name or a special message for an additional fee of $5.

Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing multiple Pampered Chef Calendars?

Yes, there is a special offer of buy 3 Pampered Chef Calendars, get 1 free. This offer is only available while supplies last.

How can I place an order for the Pampered Chef Calendar?

You can place an order for the Pampered Chef Calendar by contacting [email protected]. Please include your name, shipping address, and desired quantity in your email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gigi425
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Heather8345