• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas

In summary, Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas is a community of Pampered Chef consultants in Ohio who come together to share their experiences, ideas, and tips for success. The group is open to any Pampered Chef consultant in Ohio and primarily focuses on sharing content related to Pampered Chef products, parties, and business strategies. There are guidelines for posting, and active participation is encouraged to get the most out of the group.
apamperedone
I am looking to talk to other consultants from Ohio. I would like to know how their business is doing and if they ahve any recruiting ideas or suggetions. :)

I'm from Ohio!Not sure if you are looking for a specific area of Ohio...I live in the Akron/Canton area! Feel free to email me if you have questions that I can answer!! :)

No certain area. Just wondering how the rest of us great consultants are doing in Ohio. nice to hear from you. Any suggestions for recruitng? :D

Steubenville AreaHello, I'm in the Steubenville Area. My business is doing very well. I had a Home and Garden Show this past weekend and I think I got several leads from that. As for the recruiting, I'm not very good at that myself. I have no recruits;however, would love some.

phone a phobia in pc businessHello Everyone,
I Am Wondering If Anyone Could Give Me Some Ideas On How To Overcome Phone A Phobia?

I Need To Become More Organized In My Office With My Time And Such But Would Love Any Ideas On How And What To Actually Say On The Phone.

I Would Really Appreciate It And Thanks For Any Help!

Lisa Meyer (wi)
Pampered Chef® Future Director :)

NW OhioHi, I'm from NW Ohio (Maumee, just outside Toledo). Just finished my SS1 and business is good. Just signed my first recruit yesterday. Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. Really want to get into Fundraising but I keep hitting a brick wall because so many are limited to the number of fundraisers they can do.

1. What is Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas all about?

Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas is a group of Pampered Chef consultants based in Ohio who come together to share their experiences, ideas, and tips for success. It is a community where consultants can connect, support each other, and learn from one another.

2. Can anyone join Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant based in Ohio can join the group. It is a closed group on social media, so you will need to request to join and provide proof of your consultant status.

3. What kind of content can I expect to see in Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas?

The group is primarily focused on sharing experiences and ideas related to Pampered Chef products, parties, and business strategies. Members often share recipes, tips for hosting successful parties, and ways to grow their business.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting in Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas?

Yes, there are a few guidelines that members are expected to follow. This includes keeping all posts related to Pampered Chef, refraining from promoting other direct sales businesses, and being respectful and supportive of other members.

5. How can I get the most out of being a member of Ohio Consultants: Share Experiences & Ideas?

To get the most out of the group, we encourage members to actively participate by sharing their experiences, asking questions, and engaging with other members. It's also a great idea to turn on notifications for the group so you don't miss any important updates or discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LoriL
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Admin Greg