1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I am looking to talk to other consultants from Ohio. I would like to

1. apamperedone

apamperedone Member

I am looking to talk to other consultants from Ohio. I would like to know how their business is doing and if they ahve any recruiting ideas or suggetions. :)

Feb 27, 2006
  2. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

I'm from Ohio!

Not sure if you are looking for a specific area of Ohio...I live in the Akron/Canton area! Feel free to email me if you have questions that I can answer!! :)

Feb 27, 2006
  3. apamperedone

apamperedone Member

No certain area. Just wondering how the rest of us great consultants are doing in Ohio. nice to hear from you. Any suggestions for recruitng? :D

Feb 27, 2006
  4. photochef

photochef Member

Steubenville Area

Hello, I'm in the Steubenville Area. My business is doing very well. I had a Home and Garden Show this past weekend and I think I got several leads from that. As for the recruiting, I'm not very good at that myself. I have no recruits;however, would love some.

Feb 27, 2006
  5. phone a phobia in pc business

Hello Everyone,
    I Am Wondering If Anyone Could Give Me Some Ideas On How To Overcome Phone A Phobia?

I Need To Become More Organized In My Office With My Time And Such But Would Love Any Ideas On How And What To Actually Say On The Phone.

I Would Really Appreciate It And Thanks For Any Help!

Lisa Meyer (wi)
    Pampered Chef® Future Director :)

Feb 28, 2006
  6. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

NW Ohio

Hi, I'm from NW Ohio (Maumee, just outside Toledo). Just finished my SS1 and business is good. Just signed my first recruit yesterday. Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. Really want to get into Fundraising but I keep hitting a brick wall because so many are limited to the number of fundraisers they can do.

Feb 28, 2006
Have something to add?