• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Ideas: Try Basket Bingo!

In summary, the conversation is about the search for a new flyer for fundraisers that will stand out when hung around town. The person is considering basket bingo as a potential fundraiser and is looking for someone to help with creating a flyer. They also discuss the possibility of using a store flyer and the success of basket bingo fundraisers.
staceychef2005
i am looking for a new ad for fundraisers i am looking for something that stand out when i hang them around town. I am thinking fundraiser many give me more money (haha). I been hearing alot about basket bingo. There isn't nothing about PC bingo or fundraiser so i am going to start calling around and plus hang them up around town. It won't hurt me to try it. if anyone has ideals or can help me please let me know. I am not good at making up flyer. :p

Stacy,
Merril has flyers for fundraisers with tear off info cards. you can also get flyers through PC. I don't have a fundrasier flyer or I would send it to you. I do have a document for my theme show binder if you would like to look at it. I'm not sure it's what you are looking for though.

I don't have money to order anything that is why i am looking for someone free i can use right now. I haven't had a sale or a show in 3 to 4 months. I need to get on track and start making money again.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had great success with basket bingo fundraisers. Not only do they stand out when hung around town, but they also generate a lot of interest and money. I highly recommend giving it a try! As for creating a flyer, I would be happy to help you come up with some ideas and designs. Just let me know what you need and I'll be happy to assist. Fundraisers are a great way to support a cause and also promote our amazing Pampered Chef products. Let's work together to make your fundraiser a success! :)

1. What is Basket Bingo?

Basket Bingo is a popular fundraising event where participants can win baskets filled with various items. It combines the fun of bingo with the excitement of winning prizes.

2. How does Basket Bingo work?

Players purchase a bingo card or multiple cards for a set price. During the game, numbers are drawn and called out. If a player has the corresponding number on their card, they can mark it off. The first player to mark off a specific pattern on their card wins the basket.

3. How can I use Basket Bingo for fundraising?

You can use Basket Bingo as a fundraising event by selling tickets to the game and the baskets. You can also offer additional activities or food for purchase during the event to raise more funds.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for the baskets?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for the baskets. Our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware make great additions to any basket and are sure to be popular prizes.

5. How can Pampered Chef help with my Basket Bingo fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for basket prizes. We also have fundraising options that allow you to earn a percentage of sales for your organization. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how we can support your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cyndiou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalf