• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Leading a Conf Call 2Nite on Increasing Your Show Avg

In summary, Carolyn shared her experience as a consultant and gave some advice on how to be successful in the field. She also shared some advice on how to improve one's show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Email me at [email protected] for the call-in info if you want to join...9pm eastern time

I'll be there! Will this be recorded?

pamperedlinda said:
I'll be there! Will this be recorded?

I have no clue - LOL

Carolyn- my email is down...can you PM me the # ?
Thanks! :)

dannyzmom said:
I have no clue - LOL

If it is, please send me the info. My consultant in TN has a show tonight and she really wanted to be there.

Carolyn! Your call was awesome last night! I picked up some great ideas that I will implement at my next show :money: - printing as I type. I can't wait to share them with my team too!

What is your show average?

Thanks again. :sun:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/emiesmom/Comments/Bravo.gif

Fabulous job Carolyn!!! I invited a couple of my sister directors to listen in and they both said that YOU were AMAZING!!!! email your address to me, I think I have a couple more people who will send you their CN.

I wasn't on-line yesterday afternoon/evening to see this. Did anyone take notes they can share? Please. (When carolyn talks, people listen!)

legacypc46 said:
I wasn't on-line yesterday afternoon/evening to see this. Did anyone take notes they can share? Please. (When carolyn talks, people listen!)

i got the last bit she is a hoot!!

I wasn't on-line at all yesterday....can anyone tell me if this was recorded or if anyone is willing to share notes????
Of course people listen when you have been in the CN!!!!

I heard from Carolyn, it was not recorded :(

Okay, haven't been online in a few days (family issues) and just saw this - anyone want to share notes?

Here are my notes. Carolyn, please feel free to correct them if I have anything wrong or if you want to add more details! I hope it was okay to share the other flyers too (of course I changed the contact info to mine :cool: )

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Increasing your show average teleconference.doc
    28 KB · Views: 223
  • Increasing your show average teleconference.doc
    28 KB · Views: 236
  • 50_in_5.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 50_in_5.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Guestlist for Consultant Mailed Invites.doc
    27 KB · Views: 243
  • Guestlist for Consultant Mailed Invites.doc
    27 KB · Views: 260
  • outletcards.doc
    34 KB · Views: 237
  • outletcards.doc
    34 KB · Views: 253
THANK YOU BETH!!!!!!! You are a doll for having this ready to go so soon!

THANK YOU CAROLYN....for being an amazing mentor!

Carolyn, Awesome job- Beth, thank you for the notes. Carolyn, I do a lot of things that you do, but I have had better luck with the 5 questions instead of the ticket game.

I AM SOOOO PSYCHED!
I have read thru Carolyn's talk and printed out the handouts & am ready to go into my upcoming 5 shows ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! I am determined to get these shows to $1,000 each and I am pretty sure Carolyn's info (thanks again, Beth) has helped push me right over the edge of "contagious enthusiasm"!

I can't wait to go thru beth's notes, i am so sad i missed this call...i had my first show to hit $900 since September last night!! It sparked a go get 'em attitude for me! I am pumped to go to the rest of my shows and I will have a chance to view carolyn's stuff before then..wahoo :)

just an update....between the show Friday night and the one today, I have a TOTAL of $500 in sales.......BUT...I booked 7, count 'em, SEVEN shows! I guess the economy is hitting folks and with it being after the holidays, I am not seeing what I normally see in sales, but EVERYONE seems to want in on hosting!

1. What is the purpose of the "Increasing Your Show Avg" conference call?

The purpose of this conference call is to provide tips and strategies for increasing your show average, which is the average amount of sales per party or event. By learning how to increase your show average, you can increase your earnings and grow your business with Pampered Chef.

2. Who will be leading the conference call?

The conference call will be led by one of our experienced Pampered Chef consultants who has had success in increasing their show average. They will share their knowledge and expertise with you to help you achieve similar results.

3. When and how long will the conference call be?

The conference call will take place tonight at the scheduled time provided to you. It will last approximately 30 minutes, including time for questions and answers at the end.

4. Will there be a recording of the conference call available?

Yes, a recording of the conference call will be available for those who are unable to attend live or for participants who want to review the information again. The recording will be sent to all participants via email after the call.

5. How can I participate in the conference call?

To participate in the conference call, simply dial the provided phone number at the scheduled time. You will be prompted to enter a code, followed by the pound sign, to join the call. Please make sure to mute your phone when not speaking to minimize background noise for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • cookinkaren99