• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Hobby Become a Successful Business?

In summary, to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The benefits of being a consultant include earning commission, discounts on products, and receiving free products. Pampered Chef offers training and support through online resources, in-person events, and experienced consultants. To book parties and find customers, you can reach out to your personal network, utilize social media, attend events, and use marketing tools. Working as a consultant is flexible and can be done alongside a full-time job.
Sandy Fortune
I have been a PC Consultant for many years...mostly as a hobby. Due to financial situations, I have decided to step it up a little and work my business more. I am very nervous about this--as a hobby it has been comforting knowing that if I didn't feel like doing anything, I didn't have to....

Welcome here. I have a full time job and there are months that this second job may seem more like a hobby as do not have very many shows. I am always impressed by the consultants I know that make their living with Pampered Chef. At this point in time I cannot do that; I am however happy to have funds to help with the bills. Good luck stepping things up.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome. I can understand your nervousness. How do you plan to turn your hobby into a business?

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials and products to get your business going. Once you have your kit, you can start booking parties and building your customer base.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and even earn free products through various incentives and promotions. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and build your business at your own pace.

3. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer to consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support to all consultants. This includes online training resources, in-person training events, and a network of experienced consultants who are always willing to offer guidance and advice. You will also have a mentor who will help you get started and answer any questions you may have.

4. How do I book parties and find customers as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are a few ways to book parties and find customers as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can reach out to your personal network and ask them to host a party for you, utilize social media to promote your business and products, attend local events and fairs, and use the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to market your business.

5. Can I still work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also having a full-time job. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and can fit your business around your other commitments. Many successful consultants have full-time jobs and still manage to run a thriving Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aimee73b
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Doraine
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance